What a waste of a Sunday !!!

10 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I'm glad this game is a Monday Nighter.  The country gets to watch Sam take over as the best QB in the AFC East.

I like this!  Who knows?!  I'm pretty sure the Mo Lewis hit on Bledsoe was on MNF.   Maybe the tide will turn again on a Jets/Pats Monday nighter.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Oh hell no. Thursday, Saturday, 3 times Sunday and Monday 

No thank you.

I'm mostly with the OP.  

Sundays, 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm.

Monday Night Football.

Thursday?  No thanks.  Saturday?  No thanks.

It's literally the only thing football has going for it over other Sports, the ease of planning to watch every game your team plays.

Course, I want the Draft to go back to all-day Saturday and Sunday as well, and I loathe the Thursday/Friday primetime draft as it's done now.  

What's next, Tuesday afternoon Football on ESPN the Ocho?  Pass.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No thank you.

I'm mostly with the OP.  

Monday Night Football.

It's literally the only thing football has going for it over other Sports, the ease of planning to watch every game your team plays.

Course, I want the Draft to go back to all-day Saturday and Sunday as well, and I loathe the Thursday/Friday primetime draft as it's done now.  

I too miss the noon Saturday draft start time. It was awesome. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No thank you.

I'm mostly with the OP.  

Monday Night Football.

Saturday is for college. 
I love having an extra day to watch football on Thursday. 
The draft I wish was only two days. 1-3 on day one 4-7 on day two. Saturday and Sunday. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No thank you.

I'm mostly with the OP.  

Monday Night Football.

I like Thursday night football because I can use the game in excuse to get football food. I rarely watch the game . 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Saturday is for college. 
I love having an extra day to watch football on Thursday. 
The draft I wish was only two days. 1-3 on day one 4-7 on day two. Saturday and Sunday. 

Honest question:  Do you have a job or are you retired?  

I find Thursday (and Monday tbqh) difficult given work responsibilities and early morning meetings the following days.

It makes watching the games vastly less enjoyable.  Sunday is chill, relaxed.  Getting home on time, then staying up often very late, or work days makes it much less chill, much less relaxed. 

JMO.  If I was retired or worked a low-energy/low-responsibility job, I might be more open to more days.  As it is, it kinda sucks tbh. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Honest question:  Do you have a job or are you retired?  

I find Thursday (and Monday tbqh) difficult given work responsibilities and early morning meetings the following days.

It makes watching the games vastly less enjoyable.  Sunday is chill, relaxed.  Getting home on time, then staying up often very late, or work days makes it much less chill, much less relaxed. 

JMO.  If I was retired or worked a low-energy/low-responsibility job, I might be more open to more days.  As it is, it kinda sucks tbh. 

I just recently got out of the stripclub business and became a project manager for a general contractor and opened a electrical business. I have a ton of responsibility and a lot of physical work but don’t have an issue with watching the games. I’m normally up by 5am so if I’m in bed by midnight I’m fine. 
I also have a 3 year old that’s in bed by 8pm and my wife works till 4am so I have the house to myself at night. I built a bar in my house just to watch college and pro football. 

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

For reasons known only to themselves, Port Authority invariably either closes one tube of the Lincoln every night game or concert, or shuts down numerous lanes on the Verrazano and Goethals for construction. Forever. Recall going to see Van Halen a very long time ago and a relative who was employed in law enforcement and shall remain unnamed had to relieve himself inside of the Lincoln Tunnel, and traffic wasn't moving anyway so...