****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

They are due for an L. I guess the bottom line will be our o-line. If they play well we’re in this game. I can see much confusion for Sam in all of Belichick’s changing schemes. I’m not sure he’s ready to be successful against it. I do think in coming years and soon he will figure it out and win some of these games. Sam faced the Patriots in one game last year and we lost 38-3 but no picks. He fumbled once and was sacked 4 times. So I see a 31-17 NEP win. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Larz said:

“They say it can’t be done

They say we have no chance 

Well let me tell you something 

Any man can be beat on any given day “

LaDainian Tomlinson 

LET'S GO JETS!!!!  

Jets 24

Pats 17

Get it done Sam! 

• Upvote 2

I think one move Douglas made that will help us is his deal for Demaryious Thomas. We’ve seen already he can still play. And he was a top rated NFL receiver. We needed a vet guy who can get open regularly and make plays. And a big receiver to compliment the other guys. He should get good stats on MNF. 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I think one move Douglas made that will help us is his deal for Demaryious Thomas. We’ve seen already he can still play. And he was a top rated NFL receiver. We needed a vet guy who can get open regularly and make plays. And a big receiver to compliment the other guys. He should get good stats on MNF. 

Best wr we have,

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Will this is be it? The night we remember for a generation? The night sam took over for tom in the afc? Oh let it be, let it be...

As long as the o-line has a decent game I can see it happening. Not sure if Sammy can will the O to success without time and holes for Bell. 

Hope the D is hungry for fresh meat tonight.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Happy Clouds said:

I posted a pic in the game thread of my pup, Layla, last week, and the result was great. So, I figured I’d try it one more time.

So today, me and my dog, are going to watch Jamal and his dawgs, pound Brady and company. 
And Sam, just work some more magic with the offense. 
Let’s show the prime time audience that our season is just beginning. 

GO JETS!!!!!

F7710B73-2B3F-4B6D-A8A8-0AFEB185B82C.jpeg

Beautiful dog!  Great photo. ?  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

As always the key to winning will be the Line of Scrimmage. If they win that consistently on both sides of the ball they win the game. If not, its going to be a long night. I'm encouraged because of the job the OL did against Dallas. If they can duplicate that performance things will go well. They have to get to Brady in the pocket and not hit him after he releases the ball. The Ref's will call that all game because they don't want "Tom" getting hit. Rat Bastids. I think it will be a close game because I don't think the Pats are as good as their record. Jets win it on a late FG 27-24.

• Upvote 4

I really hate this Monday game.  The Jets are coming off a great win and the Pats "havent looked good" on offense and have a 2 weeks of preparation, 

I really hope Gase and Williams are on their A game.  I'm hoping for a LeVeon break out game today.

• Sympathy 1