****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Feel kinda bad that I have no interest in seeing the latest star wars.

Why should you, honestly?  A corpo mouse with huge outsized hands bought George Lucas' wrecked franchise and then used it like a beat up horse your gunna send to the glue factory.  It wasn't about the preservation of the franchise.  It was about squeezing as much cash as they could from three generations of fan boys and girls. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DLJ said:

So is Star Wars still going backwards in time?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It should be stopped dead in time and thrown out the f*cking window along with the diehard fanbase for this franchise.

It’s beyond embarrassing at this point.

Love the first 3 movies, but f*ck everything else since.

Jesus Christ 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, JTJet said:

Agreed. I didnt have too high of expectations for this year so I'm not surprised. 

I'm fine with him coming in to his own in 2 years or so. Hell, he would be the same age of most the QBs being drafted in 2 years. 

I just think the Jets paid too much because, in the end, you need the team around any QB to be contenders. And, really, you just need a great season out of a QB.

They will never win, Darnold or whoever under center, before they have an OL. Right now, nobody on that OL is getting any blocking on the second level and their pass blocking acumen seems abysmal.

5 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

You can say whatever you want about Darnold,  but Deshaun Watson went to foxborough as a rookie and showed that he was a franchise QB, his offensive line was about the same as the jets have. 

Darnold is a pussy and I'd take Watson over him in the blink of an eye

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

Why should you, honestly?  A corpo mouse with huge outsized hands bought George Lucas' wrecked franchise and then used in like a beat up horse your gunna send to the glue factory.  It wasn't about the preservation of the franchise.  It was about squeezing as much cash as they could from three generations of fan boys and girls. 

True. But it was pretty big thing when I was young so it being milked like a cow on the worst factory farm imaginable isn't great to witness.

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Ben was doing it as a rookie

Brees is 6ft and makes that throw

Again I’m a Sam believer he’s gotta he better than this

Yeah, same here. He is playing badly, missing throws he made last week-- he has to play way better in the second half.

But the defense set the tone for this game. I thought deferring was a good idea but... nope.