Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

If Brady is hit like Dak was they will call so many personal fouls that it will make your head spin. It sucks but its the truth.

I'll take the penalties.  let the topic tomorrow be how the refs fckd this game up.  Don't give in to the "don't touch tom" mantra that the refs have instilled in this league. I say touch him early and touch him often.  Push that pocket straight up the middle with our young buck Quinnen and have Anderson hammering him from the side.  Collapse the pocket EARLY by all means necessary!!!

G. Williams, I vouched for you earlier this week, prove me right again good sir!!!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

tenor.gif

eff uuuuu monkey... I never watched that video and dismissed it until you quoted it... effff youuuuuuu

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, JiF said:

dude, samsies!  Why is she crying?  Why is she naked?  Why does she look like a little boy?  Why does that song suck so bad?  WHY DID I WATCH THAT???!!!!

@Integrity28 is pleased with himself, no doubt

wow, what a ishtshow.  this is what happens when all 3 phases look like our offense did for most of the season.  We have a long way to go boys(and girls). I say trade what you can and draft oline.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company