Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

This is obscene.  This is the worst I think I have ever seen from this God forsaken franchise.   Completely unprepared, overly vanilla, and hopeless on both sides of the ball.   

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Really? Have you watched one of our games?... Like ever? 

This is the absolute norm during most of our lifetimes. 

C'mon, this is a bit worse than normal.  This game ranks up there with the butt fumble game and the 14-0 AFC Championship loss to Miami.  Darnold looks worse than Daniel Jones, he looks like he's playing in his first NFL game.   Our defense cant stop anything,  We are getting our asses kicked worse than the Pats kicked the Dolphins ass.

2 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Allen is clearly the better QB. Top rated 4th quarter QB with an 11-7 record as a starter. Darnold is 5-10 soon to be 5-11. Wins and losses all that matters 

If Allen's supporting cast couldn't make a high school varsity team, he wouldn't be doing so well either.

Just now, fullblast said:

Only thing missing from this **** sandwich is a Darnold injury.

That would actually be the best thing for both Darnold and this franchise.  We need to go 1-15 and rebuild from scratch.

10 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Actually our roster last year was much worse than this Jets team and he at least led us to .500 record 

Thats so not true, ur exaggerating and obviously just want to be a dick.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phill1c said:

To be fair, Richard Todd had 5 interceptions against the Dolphins in the 1982 AFC Championship game.

and David Woodly had 4 that game

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You know what time it is. It’s cheap shot time!

Leo could have been a hero if he wud have snapped one of Brady's legs.

• Upvote 1

Just now, fusionCA said:

If gase bring sam back he should be fired 

Bring the back up 

Run the ball

End the game 

Seriously tho, Fales prolly cant even catch a snap - oops neither can Sam.

3 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Very true-No WRS, 2nd worst rated O-Line in the league, and worst TE group in the league. So yes it was terrible but good players still find ways to make plays and win games 

Go back to the Buffalo Bill jackoff forum you cocksucker.

5 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Yes I might. 5-1 feels pretty good right now. 

Do you realize how stupid you are?  Name one remotely decent team you beaten?  Hmmm no-one.  You are guaranteed at least 6 losses in the final 10 games - so guess what chump - you are not making the playoffs.  So you can suck Josh Allen's dick all you want - but when he plays against a real defense - he's gonna suck more than Luke Falk.

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

No. 

This is a typical Jets embarrassment on national television by the Patriots. This happens virtually every time. Cmon man, you should be well adjusted to this by now. 

There have been maybe what, 4-6 competitive games against the Pats in the last 16-18 years? 

I only agree that it's somewhat close to the buttfumble due to it being a primetime game. That game was much more of a let down because that team that got embarrassed was light years better than this team, and it was a bigger spotlight game. This team isnt nearly that talented except at maybe QB and RB, so theres a built in reason to suck tonight. 

I think what made this more crushing for me was the solid effort against the Cowboys last week - I thought Sam was progressing.  Tonight he's doing his best Mark Sanchez impression.  I dont care how much ur being pressured, you dont throw passes up for grabs again and again and again.  Throw the damn ball away.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company