Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Glad I resisted the urge to make predictions with my friends. I've reached that point I am about willy to through better judgement and reason to the wind.  Let the results come fist.

4 hours ago, Happy Clouds said:

1373B87A-E353-4920-BA24-6F7DC4BF3B98.jpeg

Def worthy of hand a out at parents-teachers conferences.

• Haha 2

I hate that series of plays more than I hate the moving objects imbeaded in Jeta Nation's web page code.

I wonder if Gase had any faith in himself any more.  Hes seem totally like a permafried store clerk half the time.  At least if we'd gotten Rhule he might have showed some passion when we were down.  

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

How many usernames are you going to getting banned under before you go away for good.

Seriously?  Is that jackass back again?!  He could be out reading, volunteering, learning hard skills... and he comes into Jets Nation.  Wow.  You have to admire that level of stupidity. 

• Upvote 1

That's twice they disguised the blitz and we didn't even bother to pick it up.  No idea WTF Gase is thinking.

• Upvote 1

Darnold playing like trash?  Really?  You've got to be kidding me.

This OL is going to get Sam killed against these guy..  and there is no run play they aren't going go stuff.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PCP63 said:

Huge Sam supporter, but quit being a homer. He's playing like trash. 

Itz a combination of everything.  You aren't going to besg this tran on ability alone.  

59 minutes ago, ausman said:

I’m not getting down on Darnold.  He’s getting a master class in defenses in what?  His 15th game as a pro starter?  He’s also got to deal with a bad O line giving him no help and a coach who can’t figure out how to attack Belichick’s D.

Yeah.  Gase wont last the year.  He's trash.  The rest of our schedule has winnable games.  If they dont finish l well Douglas will sacrifice him to the Johnsons.  I honestly think Gase might be burned out.  Throw the check book at Rhule.  I'm being completely serious.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Feel kinda bad that I have no interest in seeing the latest star wars.

Why should you, honestly?  A corpo mouse with huge outsized hands bought George Lucas' wrecked franchise and then used it like a beat up horse your gunna send to the glue factory.  It wasn't about the preservation of the franchise.  It was about squeezing as much cash as they could from three generations of fan boys and girls. 

• Upvote 1

The best thing about Star Wars is that Harrison Ford got to end the one question that people alway asked him.  Han is toast.

43 minutes ago, CTM said:

True. But it was pretty big thing when I was young so it being milked like a cow on the worst factory farm imaginable isn't great to witness.

Yeah.  I usually am pretty easy on childhood nostalgia.  But I have millenials who worship Star Wars tell me how lame I am for liking "dad rock."  So they get to laugh while I watch something they love burn down.  Hurts when something once cool loses its cultural value.  Yeah.  I know I'm pretty.  But I earned it.

• Upvote 1

Sam is ruining this game worse than Michael McDonald ruined The Doobie Brothers.

Yeah.  I WENT there.

• Haha 1

Booger?  Are you ******* serious?  How the **** is Sam's fault?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Matt39 said:

I mean he should have caught it.

How.?  Hes looking for it in his lap.  Not where Zion Williamson dunks.

I'd actually rather listen to that melodic diarriaha Taylor Swift peddles than continue watching this honestly.

Still think a big part of this is Gase being on burnout.  Look like he checked out around half time.  

Team seem beaten after the first touchdown.  The Pats won the psychological battle the moment they stepped on the field.  Sam got flustered really easy once his pocket was consistently broken down and he couldn't pick up the blitzes.  Gase is a f-ing zombie and should have gotten Sam grounded.  Somebody like Rhule would have had his foot up Darold's ass the moment "he saw ghosts."  The players are bad but I don't think they feel like Gase has any cofidence in them.  Some actually tried but this was a team coming off the biggest win of the week.  That completely died in a few minutes.  That's on Gase.  Scouts were sending texts to Jets media members.  Even basic stuff was being muffed by the coaching staff.  

• Upvote 2

Gase reminds me of Mark Helfrich.  As long as the talent flows and the scheme works, he's fine.  When it comes to building a culture and getting the guys to go for that inch.  He wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RobR said:

The OC is Gase.

Yeah.  Been screaming Fire Gase! for the last half an hour of the game.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company