Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

They are due for an L. I guess the bottom line will be our o-line. If they play well we’re in this game. I can see much confusion for Sam in all of Belichick’s changing schemes. I’m not sure he’s ready to be successful against it. I do think in coming years and soon he will figure it out and win some of these games. Sam faced the Patriots in one game last year and we lost 38-3 but no picks. He fumbled once and was sacked 4 times. So I see a 31-17 NEP win. 

• Upvote 1

I think one move Douglas made that will help us is his deal for Demaryious Thomas. We’ve seen already he can still play. And he was a top rated NFL receiver. We needed a vet guy who can get open regularly and make plays. And a big receiver to compliment the other guys. He should get good stats on MNF. 

• Upvote 3

I’ll give a mulligan to Sam on this one. He isn’t experienced enough to figure out the Belichick D. Brady would have probs with it, too. He’ll win games against them in his career. Just not yet. 

• Confused 1

What we all hoped for was what was missing. Good QB play. We had it last week and it motivated the team to play good football and to beat a good team. When the players see their Qb do his job they play better. Look there’s going to be ups and downs this season. Mostly downs. 

The only positive thing I can say other than Bell was the D played better in the 2nd half after a bad first half. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company