Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

why do i do this to myself, off all the 32 teams in this league i had to choose this pathetic franchise to root for.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, carpetbeggar said:

This sh*t boogles the mind. It never ******* ends.

This sh*t is so ******* frustrating. Every ******* year with Jets sucking and The Pats being great. IT NEVER ******* ENDS!!!!

As much as I hate to say this, The Pats are probably the best team of all time up until this point.

It's unfortunate we root for a team in their division.

Their Defense this year is unreal. Since I'm a Jets fan, the only thing I have to hope for this year is for The Pats to at least lose one game.

what is unreal is a NFL offensive line that can't pick up simple blitz or simples stunts

• Upvote 1

Just now, ausman said:

Yeah, but he had coaches and more than just weapon on offense.

point me to those weapons

1 minute ago, tdoublee said:

Basketball season starts tomorrow.

Guess we can see the knicks suck for another year and don't get this years zion

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The one thing I agree with in reference to this game was Gase but picking on this position or that in a game like this where the team did virtually  nothing right is not a realistic.  It certainly wasn't  Leo or Q why we lost. Sam had a horrible game. Hopefully he will bounce back. Until this team figures out how to protect him, or where he can beat these blitzes, it's  going to be tough sledding 

You maybe dind't lost the game because of those players but you lost because you drafted them.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company