Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Long ass night in store. Just came in to say Leo Williams looking useless as usual. 

• Upvote 3

Anyone who thought we had a chance in hell is just kidding themselves. We lost this game back in free agency. 

Thomas proving why Bill released him. 

Why is Sam Ficken punting? Did I miss something ? 

• Like 1

Game over boys. 

That 4th down and TD was the equivalent of the bully stealing your lunch money AND then walking your gf home.

Its shameful how loud the crowd is in favor of the Pats.

We are a joke and always will be. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

BB is completely out coaching gase and GW. He’s an offensive genius they said. Williams will get pressure on Brady they said. Bullsh*t this team sucks. 

Nobody is out coaching anyone here. 

We just suck with a terrible roster, doesnt take much effort to beat us. End of story. 

• Upvote 1

Our entire O Line needs to be pulled from the game, I assure you it wouldnt be any different on the field without them present.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, deucebag said:

This is obscene.  This is the worst I think I have ever seen from this God forsaken franchise.   Completely unprepared, overly vanilla, and hopeless on both sides of the ball.   

Really? Have you watched one of our games?... Like ever? 

This is the absolute norm during most of our lifetimes. 

I actually feel bad for Sam and Lev. They are the only guys showing up and putting effort in and you can see it in their faces. 

Quinnen Williams sucks just as bad as Leo Williams and apparently he is also made of glass.

8 minutes ago, phill1c said:

THis is Sam "showing up"???!!

Quite possibly the most homerific statement I have ever heard...

To be fair.....I said that prior to the second INT. 

In the next 5 minutes, I changed my mind.  

I really want to make sure everyone knows that was not Leo making a play... the RB just ran directly into him.

6 minutes ago, phill1c said:

I was at my chiropractor today and he literally said, "Darnold doesn't have it, neither arm nor brain..."

And I was angry because I think he has both, but he definitely has, so far, played like utter garbage.

Weird. 

I gave a Pat's fan an Uber ride yesterday and he said virtually the same thing. 

I was angry too, so I gave him a 1 star rider rating. 

Just now, DLJ said:

So is Star Wars still going backwards in time?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

No it just got hijacked by identity politics and ruined. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

He is better than this, but his OL is not.

I'm not excusing him because he has sucked balls tonight. But he has the talent and, I believe, eventually the smarts to compete with a 44-year old Tom Brady LOL

Agreed. I didnt have too high of expectations for this year so I'm not surprised. 

I'm fine with him coming in to his own in 2 years or so. Hell, he would be the same age of most the QBs being drafted in 2 years. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, deucebag said:

C'mon, this is a bit worse than normal.  This game ranks up there with the butt fumble game and the 14-0 AFC Championship loss to Miami.  Darnold looks worse than Daniel Jones, he looks like he's playing in his first NFL game.   Our defense cant stop anything,  We are getting our asses kicked worse than the Pats kicked the Dolphins ass.

No. 

This is a typical Jets embarrassment on national television by the Patriots. This happens virtually every time. Cmon man, you should be well adjusted to this by now. 

There have been maybe what, 4-6 competitive games against the Pats in the last 16-18 years? 

I only agree that it's somewhat close to the buttfumble due to it being a primetime game. That game was much more of a let down because that team that got embarrassed was light years better than this team, and it was a bigger spotlight game. This team isnt nearly that talented except at maybe QB and RB, so theres a built in reason to suck tonight. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company