Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

I’m sorry but when you’re playing the pats and take blocking penalties on kick off returns and drop passes that are in your f*cking hands putting your young QB in bad spots, you’re probably not going to win. 

it’s still early though lol

10 minutes ago, deucebag said:

This is obscene.  This is the worst I think I have ever seen from this God forsaken franchise.   Completely unprepared, overly vanilla, and hopeless on both sides of the ball.   

The worst you’ve seen from this franchise?  Lol...been a fan long?

6 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No they’re losing because the Jets are bad. That said, make a statement on offense at home with a rejuvenated QB because you’re an offensive guru. Don’t give Tom Brady the first chance to drive the ball. 

The Jets D this season has been better than the O, Moseley was back and most teams defer if they win the toss to get more  2nd half possessions. 

Can’t believe this is what people are bitching about...you know, more than say the play of the OL and Lack of QB pressure on D

3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

God the halftime show is worse than the game. How is this possible?

Hard to believe, but I agree lol

I just hope this game doesn’t ruin this kid. He’s lost at this point...and that’s not a conclusion that he doesn’t have it, but rather a statement that this game will not help his development and could actually hinder it

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gase may as well pull down his pants, get on his hands and knees, and present his ass for Bill.

Yeah because Gase has been here As the Jets HC against Bellichik for like 2 games. Got it. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company