Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

34 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I think one move Douglas made that will help us is his deal for Demaryious Thomas. We’ve seen already he can still play. And he was a top rated NFL receiver. We needed a vet guy who can get open regularly and make plays. And a big receiver to compliment the other guys. He should get good stats on MNF. 

Best wr we have,

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

As always the key to winning will be the Line of Scrimmage. If they win that consistently on both sides of the ball they win the game. If not, its going to be a long night. I'm encouraged because of the job the OL did against Dallas. If they can duplicate that performance things will go well. They have to get to Brady in the pocket and not hit him after he releases the ball. The Ref's will call that all game because they don't want "Tom" getting hit. Rat Bastids. I think it will be a close game because I don't think the Pats are as good as their record. Jets win it on a late FG 27-24.

If Brady gets hit like dak did then we win absolutely. The team has a good chance tonight.

Hope bell has his best game yet

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

original.jpeg?1458580903

No one can complain about what Jets Stadium at MetLife Plaza looks like at night.

SAR I

Someone will find a way

39 minutes ago, RobR said:

The OC is Gase.

Remember when bowlers didnt get Spencer or whoever the center out of the game when he was getting Sam killed?

This game reminded me of it. I mean you see 0 cov all night and not one ******* play to take advantage. I get our wrs suck but damn can I get some basic Madden def scheme in? Screen to bell with a couple defenders...hot route outs for quick passes ...

Hell put in a damn te to help block.

Nothing, Sam had no chance ...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

You maybe dind't lost the game because of those players but you lost because your drafted them.

Yeah good point. Bad drafting really hurts us. But we should still be co petitive with good coaching. Hell maybe not competitive but at least score a damn td

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't  agree. You may not like the positions that were drafted and we certainly could have drafted better, bit if we are talking about this particular game, it was basically a QB that got progressively  worse  as the game went on, got no help from the coach, eventually  had to play with an O that just quit which is why he threw so many passes away at the end, couldn't  call the right protection and when he did, they still didn't  block it. 

There are so many more reason why thos game went the way it did than who we drafted.  

You don't think if we had drafted wrs like F1 mclauren or anyone that can actually get open, or line man that can block or someone sacking Brady would have helped?

I'm sorry but the main reason we lost is our roster sucks and our head  coach calling the plays sucks.

Darnold has all the talent in the world. The saints have teddy bridge water undefeated. You have Panthers won there game with a rook.

It come down to gamep plan and having weapons. Darnold could be great but he has been screwed over.

He had no chance tonight because of gase

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company