Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

This sh*t boogles the mind. It never ******* ends.

This sh*t is so ******* frustrating. Every ******* year with Jets sucking and The Pats being great. IT NEVER ******* ENDS!!!!

As much as I hate to say this, The Pats are probably the best team of all time up until this point.

It's unfortunate we root for a team in their division.

Their Defense this year is unreal. Since I'm a Jets fan, the only thing I have to hope for this year is for The Pats to at least lose one game.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

This is embarrassing. 

What the ****, really.A Bills fan is going to come onto a Jets board and talk sh*t because The Pats are beating The Jets. Hit the ******* bricks and worry about your own team.

A Bills fan, really? Of all the teams. You should pissed off too

2 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

what is unreal is a NFL offensive line that can't pick up simple blitz or simples stunts

What's ******* new. How is this any different from any other sh*tty Jets season, or our coach any different from all the others. Give me Mangini  any day. It's the same sh*t.

Just now, carpetbeggar said:

What's ******* new. How is this any different from any other sh*tty Jets season, or our coach any different from all the others. Give me Mangini  any day. It's the same sh*t.

Actually don't, but it doesn't matter.

What's going to suck is that Belichick and Brady are going to ride off into the sunset winners (at least against The Jets). They are not going to wait for the ride down with The Pats. They'll both jump off the sinking ship and we will always hear about us never being able the beat Bill and Tom.

At least The Gents can hold their head up somewhat when it comes to beating Bill and Tom.

At least we got a chance to go on a 7 game winning streak starting next week. /s

3 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

There's probably more Pats fans than Jets fans in North Jersey.  Move the team back toi NY and they'd have a lot more fans in the seats.

I knew they should have built the West Side Stadium.

Are you all ready for the Vyncint Smith and Sam Darnold show in the second half?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company