Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

original.jpeg?1458580903

No one can complain about what Jets Stadium at MetLife Plaza looks like at night.

SAR I

Looks great. How come the end zones are no longer green? 

2 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

I think it's going to be a good battle and people will be talking about how well the Jets played tonight.

But I don't think they have the protection and extra firepower needed to beat that defense. I think they'll keep it close for a while though and maybe at least put a scare into them.

Good teams make mistakes and take a lesser opponent lightly, the results are a loss tonight thats happening the NY Jets win this game. 

1 minute ago, The Crimson King said:

Let's hope we have a close one wherein there are still Jets fans in the stands at the end. 

We plan on getting there early enough that the "Ramp Open" sign isn't lit yet at the NJTpke south entrance. The wife is hard at work getting the tailgate prepared. She went all out with homemade Greek lemon soup, homemade gnocchi and a homemade Bolognese sauce. I'm making a huge pitcher of martinis. Ending with homemade brownies (no, not THOSE brownies unfortunately) and a big thermos of expresso. It was great news when the weather turned from rain to a virtually perfect afternoon/evening. Perhaps foretelling a memorable night on the field.  

I want to see a game like the one where Decker caught the pass in OT to win it

Life is Good

Nice enjoy the game I have a good feeling we are going to win it tonight. 

Be loud and proud. 

• Upvote 2

NY Jets win this 26-21 TB knocked out of the game in the 2nd quarter, Nugent misses 2 FG's 

Darnold 200 yards passing 1 TD Bell 125 yards breaks off a long TD run 60 yards 2 TD's on the night. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I know about the green jerseys.....where did you hear about the green pants?

SAR I

Does that change your wardrobe selection, maybe wear green socks, green Dockers and the green Allbirds. 

Image result for green dockers pics
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

WTF are Allbirds anyway?

shoes/sneakers some men choose to wear, coordinating bag 

Image result for new york jets man bag

Image result for mens green allbirds
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Agree,?the sad reality is that Brady is protected as a league asset and they have to be very careful how they hit him. 

Tom Brady is not surviving the punishment we unleashed to Dak Prescott with or without penalty flags, 

He's a 42 year old dad body athlete who has survived in this league for far too long. 

Tonight he pays the price and suffers the pain and consequences. 

Image result for jets sack tom brady pics
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

as you type this out wearing:

image.png.67f6458c5da2f33d4a29eb35551e8f02.png

No way in hell dude...I have a 26 year old son and 23 year old daughter who have warned me about wearing those...i would never wear them anyway I wear pictured below. Do you wear those Kohl's New Balance dad sneaks........

Related image

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Am I the only creeped out by @joewilly12 asking everyone what they're wearing?

@SAR I  originally made the first mention of what he was wearing to the game, the conversation continued with some joke posts and now the biggest joke of all YOU chimes in like a little school girl looking for attention on the playground. 

It takes a creep to know one. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Tell me again how much you love to joke around and not take things too seriously.

Dude I'm laughing my ass off posting that to you. Chill out man life is way too short. You creep. 

We have a game to play tonight.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s cool that there still like 5 hours until the game starts and this pud has ruined the fans thread already.

Hey pud how did I ruin the game thread.....you obviously cannot see other posts. 

Chill out Broseph. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

We.

Yes the NY Jets we are fans of the team at least I am don't know about you. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Joewilly vacillates between anger, insecurity and confusion at such a feverish rate, I truthfully don’t think he knows which of his personalities has the light.

STOP ruining the game thread with PERSONAL ATTACKS dude. 

7 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Holy sh*t with this thread.  Now I remember why I am not generally in the game day threads.  Who knew it was such a haven for fashionistas?

FWIW, David Bowie wore those sneakers and none of you losers deserves to touch the Thin White Duke's cape.

@SAR I  asks for suggestions on game day attire all the time. 

5 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

My goodness surrounded by pats fans in the parking lot

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

That sucks. Most are arrogant but when they lose they hide they will be out of that stadium fast tonight when the NY Jets beat them. 

Enjoy the game. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, LockeJET said:

He's not playing. Gase announced already that Herndon would miss  2 weeks. 

Damn thanks I didn't see that. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

FWIW, David Bowie wore those sneakers and none of you losers deserves to touch the Thin White Duke's cape.

Maybe thats why @SAR I wears them. 

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company