****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

I think it's going to be a good battle and people will be talking about how well the Jets played tonight.

But I don't think they have the protection and extra firepower needed to beat that defense. I think they'll keep it close for a while though and maybe at least put a scare into them.

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

As always the key to winning will be the Line of Scrimmage. If they win that consistently on both sides of the ball they win the game. If not, its going to be a long night. I'm encouraged because of the job the OL did against Dallas. If they can duplicate that performance things will go well. They have to get to Brady in the pocket and not hit him after he releases the ball. The Ref's will call that all game because they don't want "Tom" getting hit. Rat Bastids. I think it will be a close game because I don't think the Pats are as good as their record. Jets win it on a late FG 27-24.

If Brady gets hit like dak did then we win absolutely. The team has a good chance tonight.

Hope bell has his best game yet

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

I think it's going to be a good battle and people will be talking about how well the Jets played tonight.

But I don't think they have the protection and extra firepower needed to beat that defense. I think they'll keep it close for a while though and maybe at least put a scare into them.

Good teams make mistakes and take a lesser opponent lightly, the results are a loss tonight thats happening the NY Jets win this game. 

9 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

If Brady gets hit like dak did then we win absolutely. The team has a good chance tonight.

Hope bell has his best game yet

If Brady is hit like Dak was they will call so many personal fouls that it will make your head spin. It sucks but its the truth.

• Upvote 2

Let's hope we have a close one wherein there are still Jets fans in the stands at the end. 

We plan on getting there early enough that the "Ramp Open" sign isn't lit yet at the NJTpke south entrance. The wife is hard at work getting the tailgate prepared. She went all out with homemade Greek lemon soup, homemade gnocchi and a homemade Bolognese sauce. I'm making a huge pitcher of martinis. Ending with homemade brownies (no, not THOSE brownies unfortunately) and a big thermos of expresso. It was great news when the weather turned from rain to a virtually perfect afternoon/evening. Perhaps foretelling a memorable night on the field.  

I want to see a game like the one where Decker caught the pass in OT to win it

Life is Good

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, The Crimson King said:

Let's hope we have a close one wherein there are still Jets fans in the stands at the end. 

We plan on getting there early enough that the "Ramp Open" sign isn't lit yet at the NJTpke south entrance. The wife is hard at work getting the tailgate prepared. She went all out with homemade Greek lemon soup, homemade gnocchi and a homemade Bolognese sauce. I'm making a huge pitcher of martinis. Ending with homemade brownies (no, not THOSE brownies unfortunately) and a big thermos of expresso. It was great news when the weather turned from rain to a virtually perfect afternoon/evening. Perhaps foretelling a memorable night on the field.  

I want to see a game like the one where Decker caught the pass in OT to win it

Life is Good

Nice enjoy the game I have a good feeling we are going to win it tonight. 

Be loud and proud. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

If Brady is hit like Dak was they will call so many personal fouls that it will make your head spin. It sucks but its the truth.

I'll take the penalties.  let the topic tomorrow be how the refs fckd this game up.  Don't give in to the "don't touch tom" mantra that the refs have instilled in this league. I say touch him early and touch him often.  Push that pocket straight up the middle with our young buck Quinnen and have Anderson hammering him from the side.  Collapse the pocket EARLY by all means necessary!!!

G. Williams, I vouched for you earlier this week, prove me right again good sir!!!

• Upvote 2