****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

2 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

This is embarrassing. 

What the ****, really.A Bills fan is going to come onto a Jets board and talk sh*t because The Pats are beating The Jets. Hit the ******* bricks and worry about your own team.

A Bills fan, really? Of all the teams. You should pissed off too

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Look, bitching about the refs is pointless. If you cannot rush the QB and cannot protect your own QB, you're gonna lose. 

The refs are the least of our concerns. We built a team backwards and It shows. Darnold can’t grow in the environment. We can hope for year 3 but I’m not so optimistic anymore until I see smart roster moves. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, carpetbeggar said:

This sh*t boogles the mind. It never ******* ends.

This sh*t is so ******* frustrating. Every ******* year with Jets sucking and The Pats being great. IT NEVER ******* ENDS!!!!

As much as I hate to say this, The Pats are probably the best team of all time up until this point.

It's unfortunate we root for a team in their division.

Their Defense this year is unreal. Since I'm a Jets fan, the only thing I have to hope for this year is for The Pats to at least lose one game.

what is unreal is a NFL offensive line that can't pick up simple blitz or simples stunts

• Upvote 1