Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

7 minutes ago, Bugg said:

We obviously need to take the next best fat defensive line guy who doesn't work out nor get anywhere near the QB named Williams. 3rd time is the charm. 

I swear that next year is the year when we pick the right interior lineman with the 4th pick in the draft. If you keep on picking interior DL, you'll eventually hit. Screw OL, right?

• Haha 2

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

I SMELL COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!

Monday Night Miracle Part Deux?

This is so painful to watch that I bet it could literally abort an unborn child just from the mother watching.

Well the D is just exhausted already.   6 minute drives are out of the question.   That should explain it all.

This defensive performance should not be shocking.  Go look at the Browns scores last year.  There are  4 or 5 terrible defensive performances.

3 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

This is embarrassing. 

Didn't I tell you to:

image.png.70bfd15b3d0f96b50c890de682b22757.png

2 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

This is embarrassing. 

What the ****, really.A Bills fan is going to come onto a Jets board and talk sh*t because The Pats are beating The Jets. Hit the ******* bricks and worry about your own team.

A Bills fan, really? Of all the teams. You should pissed off too

Sadly some thought jets had a chance shame on u- anybody that posts about playoffs should b banned for life 

The  body language says it all. One team looks like they're playing for home field advantage and the other has already thrown in the towel. Jeez get pissed off! Show some emotion!

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Look, bitching about the refs is pointless. If you cannot rush the QB and cannot protect your own QB, you're gonna lose. 

The refs are the least of our concerns. We built a team backwards and It shows. Darnold can’t grow in the environment. We can hope for year 3 but I’m not so optimistic anymore until I see smart roster moves. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This announcing tandem/duo is #bad

Listening to this right now. Requiem will be next. 

3 minutes ago, carpetbeggar said:

This sh*t boogles the mind. It never ******* ends.

This sh*t is so ******* frustrating. Every ******* year with Jets sucking and The Pats being great. IT NEVER ******* ENDS!!!!

As much as I hate to say this, The Pats are probably the best team of all time up until this point.

It's unfortunate we root for a team in their division.

Their Defense this year is unreal. Since I'm a Jets fan, the only thing I have to hope for this year is for The Pats to at least lose one game.

what is unreal is a NFL offensive line that can't pick up simple blitz or simples stunts

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Same place as the pro-Bowles brigade:  Recognizing the problems with this team run a lot deeper than the coaches.  

yeah but we fired maccagnan so super bowl

• Haha 1

So we want to ban jets fans who mention playoffs but won’t ban opposing fans from taking a piss in the game threads? Make it make sense

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2