Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

13 minutes ago, Bugg said:

We obviously need to take the next best fat defensive line guy who doesn't work out nor get anywhere near the QB named Williams. 3rd time is the charm. 

You forgot to use the word SLOW in your description.

Just now, carpetbeggar said:

What's ******* new. How is this any different from any other sh*tty Jets season, or our coach any different from all the others. Give me Mangini  any day. It's the same sh*t.

Actually don't, but it doesn't matter.

Hey look guys !!! We called the game fair !! Just check the box score .....literally a book written about how Donaghy pulled it off ...disgusting it’s still going on . 

• Upvote 1

Even the refs are smiling at this pathetic display while calling a penalty

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

This OL is going to get Sam killed against these guy..  and there is no run play they aren't going go stuff.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Pats walked down the field and held the ball for eight minutes before literally walking into the end zone, but it’s because Gase didn’t call enough slants 

Weird. I thought the head coach made the call to defer. And I’m pretty sure the head coach oversees the entire team. So.... 

• Upvote 2

They can't pick up the most BASIC blitzes. Jesus christ. I was a terrible HS guard, and even I could at least make contact with these guys. 

• Upvote 2

Anyone else finding "Booger" unbearable ? I'm about ready to change channels.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

This garbage franchise doesn't deserve Lev Bell

You're right. This isn't happening, but I wish we traded him to a competitive NFC team for a haul.  Pipe dream, I know. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Weird. I thought the head coach made the call to defer. And I’m pretty sure the head coach oversees the entire team. So.... 

Yep the decision to defer is why we’re losing 24-0.

• Haha 1

Injured player down. Don't tell you the player, don't tell you the team. But here are some commercials.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

My saving grace is I know down the road we are going get to stomp the the Pats for many years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Agreed. But also combined with Rex's last 4 years and Bowels' entire tenure, this franchise is a joke. 

I’m 48 I go back way further ....this may be he worst effort I’ve ever seen . 

10 minutes ago, deucebag said:

This is obscene.  This is the worst I think I have ever seen from this God forsaken franchise.   Completely unprepared, overly vanilla, and hopeless on both sides of the ball.   

The worst you’ve seen from this franchise?  Lol...been a fan long?

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

and you must be pretending I care what you think.

Aww.  It’s nice to see you took a few minutes out of your day from sucking Maccagnan’s c**k and are watching football. 

• Upvote 2

I actually feel bad for Sam and Lev. They are the only guys showing up and putting effort in and you can see it in their faces. 

this game really illustrates how bad leo williams is and how bad that pick has been. 

This team gets absolutely 0 pressure with our defensive lineman.  the guys that have been even getting close, are basham and phllips, leo is getting absolutely stonewalled. so whats greg williams to do? he has to blitz.. and the problem with blitzing?

YOU HAVE TO GO MAN COVERAGE, and the problem with that you ask? our corners arent good enough to hold up in man coverage when the blitz literally gets 0 pressure.

So realistically, the jets are damned if they do and damned if they dont. they have no shot on defense right now. 

1 minute ago, Thai Jet said:

that is what's making this go from terrible to one of the worst games I've ever watched.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, choon328 said:

If anyone is blaming the start of this game on anybody other than Sam, Gregg Williams and the defense they're stupid. 

RIight, because every call Gase has made was just the perfect play for that situation 

1 minute ago, Thai Jet said:

This is not a new development.  He rarely has anything to say other than cliches but he never stops talking.