****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Put a sock in it....or, well you know what usually goes in your mouth. 

The funny thing is you have no idea that I can rip you to shreds if I was looking to hurt your feelings...   tread carefully or I will.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

How do you expect Darnold to succeed when there is a DL standing in front of him one second after the snap?

There's no reason to expect Darnold to have a good game with the Oline's performance.  There's also no reason to expect him to have more turnovers than completions, which, up until this drive, he did.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

What are the announcers saying. The safety over the top forced Robby to the outside. Robby cooked Gilmore on the route but the call was the right one.

Booger sounds like he’s being electrocuted every time he opens his mouth to say something 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, NYallDay said:

I love Sam and I have a new found respect for him admitting he’s seeing ghosts young qb who knows what’s happening just needs to make adjustments . Proud you’re our qb sammy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.  He's still competing out there too and just made a good throw.  I think he'll be fine. 

Just now, TeddEY said:

There's no reason to expect Darnold to have a good game with the Oline's performance.  There's also no reason to expect him to have more turnovers than completions, which, up until this drive, he did.

It takes two to tango. Darnold is making a bad situation worse, but jeezus, this OL is putrid.