****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

Just now, Pac said:

1...  and a lot of bullsh-t going on in RL that has me being a little less willing to take idiots bs tonight..  I'll leave him alone unless he keeps at it.

Don't take this sh*t seriously man. This thread is funny af

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

There's no reason to expect Darnold to have a good game with the Oline's performance.  There's also no reason to expect him to have more turnovers than completions, which, up until this drive, he did.

Brady takes the snap and finds an open receiver in 2 less than secs, before the DL can get to him.  Where's our open receivers? 

Forcing the ball to Demaryus. Good plan. Sam is running for his life every play, saying he’s seeing ghosts to his coach, and they’ve got his chucking it down the field trying to tie it up with one pass.

Attack the middle of their defense. Throw the ball to Bell, he’s our best receiver. Match him up on LBers. I dunno. I’m just an old fart and don’t know sh*t, but thus seems relatively obvious.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JTJet said:

To be fair.....I said that prior to the second INT. 

In the next 5 minutes, I changed my mind.  

I was at my chiropractor today and he literally said, "Darnold doesn't have it, neither arm nor brain..."

And I was angry because I think he has both, but he definitely has, so far, played like utter garbage.