****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Damn, I was hoping for White on White again.

I was hoping for (expecting actually) the all black.  just figured it was a night game and it was a given.  truly surprised.

I never really liked the all whites, but I do this year since they have the green helmets.  and in the Sam Darnold "era" - not sure if anyone has mentioned this - the Jets have won 5 games with Sam at QB.  and 4 of those games were all white unis.  just sayin' for all you who believe in that kinda stuff....

and to give hope for tonight - their other win (Broncos last year) was all green!!

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Am I the only creeped out by @joewilly12 asking everyone what they're wearing?

@SAR I  originally made the first mention of what he was wearing to the game, the conversation continued with some joke posts and now the biggest joke of all YOU chimes in like a little school girl looking for attention on the playground. 

It takes a creep to know one. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I  originally made the first mention of what he was wearing to the game, the conversation continued with some joke posts and now the biggest joke of all YOU chimes in like a little school girl looking for attention on the playground. 

It takes a creep to know one. 

Tell me again how much you love to joke around and not take things too seriously.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Hey pud how did I ruin the game thread.....you obviously cannot see other posts. 

Chill out Broseph. 

Joewilly vacillates between anger, insecurity and confusion at such a feverish rate, I truthfully don’t think he knows which of his personalities has the light.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Holy sh*t with this thread.  Now I remember why I am not generally in the game day threads.  Who knew it was such a haven for fashionistas?

FWIW, David Bowie wore those sneakers and none of you losers deserves to touch the Thin White Duke's cape.

@SAR I  asks for suggestions on game day attire all the time.