Jump to content
Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Then Pats are cheating ****s. Their fans are queer but not in the good way. They’re gonna ******* lose because it’s time for me to watch porn because I’m happy not because I’m miserable.

That's one hell of a post.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Damn, I was hoping for White on White again.

I was hoping for (expecting actually) the all black.  just figured it was a night game and it was a given.  truly surprised.

I never really liked the all whites, but I do this year since they have the green helmets.  and in the Sam Darnold "era" - not sure if anyone has mentioned this - the Jets have won 5 games with Sam at QB.  and 4 of those games were all white unis.  just sayin' for all you who believe in that kinda stuff....

and to give hope for tonight - their other win (Broncos last year) was all green!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Then Pats are cheating ****s. Their fans are queer but not in the good way. They’re gonna ******* lose because it’s time for me to watch porn because I’m happy not because I’m miserable.

You should give the pregame pep talk to the team!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

What exactly is queer in a good way?

Gay, homosexual, trans, non-binary, bi-sexual.... the bad way is being a Pats fan...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Then Pats are cheating ****s. Their fans are queer but not in the good way. They’re gonna ******* lose because it’s time for me to watch porn because I’m happy not because I’m miserable.

 

02C5C11C-B9F4-41CF-B8AA-EC137C1CC630.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Am I the only creeped out by @joewilly12 asking everyone what they're wearing?

@SAR I  originally made the first mention of what he was wearing to the game, the conversation continued with some joke posts and now the biggest joke of all YOU chimes in like a little school girl looking for attention on the playground. 

It takes a creep to know one. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

What exactly is queer in a good way?

@JiF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

Green jerseys, green pants

Well, at least we’ll look incredibly stupid in our unis if we lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I  originally made the first mention of what he was wearing to the game, the conversation continued with some joke posts and now the biggest joke of all YOU chimes in like a little school girl looking for attention on the playground. 

It takes a creep to know one. 

Tell me again how much you love to joke around and not take things too seriously.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

shoes/sneakers some men choose to wear, coordinating bag 

Image result for new york jets man bag
 

 

Image result for mens green allbirds

Joewilly: Implies others are gay and tries to pretend that he doesn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

Also joewilly: incredibly gay.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Ah...of course. 

The only lifestyle I judge is Pats fansdom.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s cool that there still like 5 hours until the game starts and this pud has ruined the fans thread already.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Tell me again how much you love to joke around and not take things too seriously.

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Tell me again how much you love to joke around and not take things too seriously.

Dude I'm laughing my ass off posting that to you. Chill out man life is way too short. You creep. 

We have a game to play tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

It’s cool that there still like 5 hours until the game starts and this pud has ruined the fans thread already.

Today won’t be ruined until 8:45 pm, when we’re down two TDs scores after dubious PI calls.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s cool that there still like 5 hours until the game starts and this pud has ruined the fans thread already.

Hey pud how did I ruin the game thread.....you obviously cannot see other posts. 

Chill out Broseph. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude I'm laughing my ass off posting that to you. Chill out man life is way too short. You creep. 

We have a game to play tonight.

We.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude I'm laughing my ass off posting that to you. Chill out man life is way too short. You creep. 

Oh, okay, because that really comes across in your posting.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Hey pud how did I ruin the game thread.....you obviously cannot see other posts. 

Chill out Broseph. 

Joewilly vacillates between anger, insecurity and confusion at such a feverish rate, I truthfully don’t think he knows which of his personalities has the light.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

Joewilly vacillates between anger, insecurity and confusion at such a feverish rate, I truthfully don’t think he knows which of his personalities has the light.

STOP ruining the game thread with PERSONAL ATTACKS dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

STOP ruining the game thread with PERSONAL ATTACKS dude. 

I thought you put me on ignore.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes the NY Jets we are fans of the team at least I am don't know about you. 

My dog makes more sense than you when she runs in her sleep.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

STOP ruining the game thread with PERSONAL ATTACKS dude. 

omg

the irony is killing me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PS17 said:

as you type this out wearing:

image.png.67f6458c5da2f33d4a29eb35551e8f02.png

 Holy sh*t with this thread.  Now I remember why I am not generally in the game day threads.  Who knew it was such a haven for fashionistas?

FWIW, David Bowie wore those sneakers and none of you losers deserves to touch the Thin White Duke's cape.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

 Holy sh*t with this thread.  Now I remember why I am not generally in the game day threads.  Who knew it was such a haven for fashionistas?

FWIW, David Bowie wore those sneakers and none of you losers deserves to touch the Thin White Duke's cape.

@SAR I  asks for suggestions on game day attire all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...