Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Gase really needs to stop calling ints

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

where's the guy that told me I should not be worried about Sam darnold mechanics week 1????

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok Sam Sanchez.  This is honestly the first game where I’m thinking he’s not the QB of the future.  

• Upvote 4

Replay of the previous pick. Blitz, get Darnold on his back foot and panicking and he throws a duck up for grabs.

I don't think I have seen Gase call a quick slant. Doesn't seem to be in his playbook.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

No team knows how to embarrass themselves like the NY Jets.  We will always have that, fellas.  Where it with pride and dont let anyone ever try to take that away from you. 

• Like 1

And to top it all off, this incompetent ****stick is well on his way to costing me a 30+ point Monday night lead in fantasy.  I'll be sending Darnold a bill.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

He looks terrified...complete lack of guts ...sorry guys this is a REALLY bad sign ...hope I’m wrong ...he isn’t even getting hit he’s afraid to get hit . 

• Upvote 1

I'm all for thinking Sam has potential, but he's trash right now. Kinda like how the idiot Celtics just gave Brown $118m.

So, who is our back up QB? Darnold needs a break. No coming back from this sh*t in this game

I said it earlier. Forcing the ball to DT is about as predictable as running on every first down. It’s getting us nowhere... and man, this OL is going to outright ruin Sam.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1