Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

I'd actually rather listen to that melodic diarriaha Taylor Swift peddles than continue watching this honestly.

Ugh and after the gift PI by the refs he throws THAT pass.. ugh (I think it’s time to bench him and let him get his head straight since the Pats are living up there rent free)

Sammy Backfoot 

Can't play QB like that Sammy been doing it for 2 years every single time there is pressure .

Said it last year and the fanboys ripped me for it and now I would say it's pretty damn evident.

If there is one thing that will keep Sam from becoming the QB we think he should be its this.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Gase really needs to stop calling ints

On the other hand, Gase has one job and that’s to get Sam Darnold to not suck. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

To be fair, Richard Todd had 5 interceptions against the Dolphins in the 1982 AFC Championship game.

I just hope this game doesn’t ruin this kid. He’s lost at this point...and that’s not a conclusion that he doesn’t have it, but rather a statement that this game will not help his development and could actually hinder it

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Actually our roster last year was much worse than this Jets team and he at least led us to .500 record 

Thats so not true, ur exaggerating and obviously just want to be a dick.

• Upvote 1

I have watched football for a long time and and I have never seen any franchise type of quarterback have a game like this. not these type of throws. interceptions yes but not these throws.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Sam is not the chosen one. He is starting to look like the inconsistent Kirk Cousins with a little more athleticism.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

All time bad O line play 

Sure part of bringing in a vet center in Khalil (not in on the last series) was he would direct the blocking scheme presnap. Tonight pretty clear the jets and Darnold see those blitzers on the line and simply crap their pants, no sense they've got any response to that. 

The blitz didn't even get to Sam. He could have manoeuvred around to buy himself time. His capacity to extend plays has completely deserted him. It is all mental.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

Our franchise QB.

I got killed for saying he still needs to prove this at the start of the season. Ape is always right. Just takes time to reveal itself.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I said it earlier. Forcing the ball to DT is about as predictable as running on every first down. It’s getting us nowhere... and man, this OL is going to outright ruin Sam.

Wishful thinking to blame the Oline.

• Upvote 1

I wonder what mystery injury/illness Sam will have tomorrow.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, phill1c said:

To be fair, Richard Todd had 5 interceptions against the Dolphins in the 1982 AFC Championship game.

and David Woodly had 4 that game

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Thats a big pile of sh*t...........no its the Jets Offense.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1