****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This game is just incredibly sad.

I truly hope Gase didn't literally break our young potential franchise QB tonight.

As bad a performance as any QB has ever had.  Ever.  

I hope he can bounce back from this nightmare.

I agree. Sam should have been sitting the last drive. There is no reason for this. He is still a young QB and this is mentally damaging. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, LionelRichie said:

I’m pretty much done for the year.  At this point there’s really not even anything to build around and or look forward to.  Hard to see the jets being competitive next year either.   

They are years away from competing.  They dont have 5 good starters on this team.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

When is Hairston coming back.  Trumaine Johnson is hot garbage.  This team is so far away.  Its sad.  Also  Brady got away with an intentional grounding on that drive ball never reached the line of scrimmage fell a yard short.  Would have been 4th down.   At this point what does it matter.

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

No. 

This is a typical Jets embarrassment on national television by the Patriots. This happens virtually every time. Cmon man, you should be well adjusted to this by now. 

There have been maybe what, 4-6 competitive games against the Pats in the last 16-18 years? 

I only agree that it's somewhat close to the buttfumble due to it being a primetime game. That game was much more of a let down because that team that got embarrassed was light years better than this team, and it was a bigger spotlight game. This team isnt nearly that talented except at maybe QB and RB, so theres a built in reason to suck tonight. 

I think what made this more crushing for me was the solid effort against the Cowboys last week - I thought Sam was progressing.  Tonight he's doing his best Mark Sanchez impression.  I dont care how much ur being pressured, you dont throw passes up for grabs again and again and again.  Throw the damn ball away.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

And the biggest bitch comment of the night goes to....

It's what 90% of the fanbase wants, and I'm not afraid to say it. Maybe I'd feel differently if they could win with some class when they're blowing out yet another Jets team. 

• Sympathy 1