****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

5 minutes ago, deucebag said:

I think what made this more crushing for me was the solid effort against the Cowboys last week - I thought Sam was progressing.  Tonight he's doing his best Mark Sanchez impression.  I dont care how much ur being pressured, you dont throw passes up for grabs again and again and again.  Throw the damn ball away.

He is throwing BADLY off his back foot and now he is just throwing it into the stands.. he is jumpy and needs be sat down..

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Ghost420 said:

Anyone wishing for careee ending injuries is a cornball. Cant beat em so hope he gets hurt and you dont gotta play em. Soft ass. 

He still in and throwing the ball. Didn't mean too offend you and your fragile mind. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Dear Jets,

Please never draft another player from USC or Ohio State.  The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Thanks,

An embarrassed Jet fan

Alabama not too far down that list.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

If they want to keep throwing take a cheat shot on Brady. 

That's just a coward move. How about we not permanently injure humans just because they play for a rival team. I want us to HURT players, NOT injure them. 

• Thumb Down 1