Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

1 minute ago, PCP63 said:

I'm a big Gase hater, but c'mon. This is all on Sam. 

If you think tonight is the only issue...

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Dear Jets,

Please never draft another player from USC or Ohio State.  The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Thanks,

An embarrassed Jet fan

• Like 1

Nobody was open that entire set of downs. Who is darnold supposed to throw to? This has been an atrocious offensive performance but lets not forget the pats defense has given up 3 TD's this year. 

Sam confidence is just gone.   Just wave the white flag and bench him.   Gase is going to destroy him and the Line has not helped in that aspect.   

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I don't mind the other dude, but Booger is just damn annoying. I just want every game to be called by Romo and Berman. 

• Upvote 1

He's a fragile little Cali bitch.  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, deucebag said:

I think what made this more crushing for me was the solid effort against the Cowboys last week - I thought Sam was progressing.  Tonight he's doing his best Mark Sanchez impression.  I dont care how much ur being pressured, you dont throw passes up for grabs again and again and again.  Throw the damn ball away.

He is throwing BADLY off his back foot and now he is just throwing it into the stands.. he is jumpy and needs be sat down..

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

This game right here just destroyed Sam forever, he will never be the same. And neither will I.

Just now, Fantasy Island said:

Dear Jets,

Please never draft another player from USC or Ohio State.  The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Thanks,

An embarrassed Jet fan

Or Alabama 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Run the football short passing game.  This is on Gase and now he may have ruined Sam for good.  Hopefully he can shake this off.  Bell easily goes for 100+ if they ran the rock.  Gase has to go.

Darnold might have to go with him

1 minute ago, Ghost420 said:

Anyone wishing for careee ending injuries is a cornball. Cant beat em so hope he gets hurt and you dont gotta play em. Soft ass. 

He still in and throwing the ball. Didn't mean too offend you and your fragile mind. 

• Thumb Down 1

how is he supposed to be able to step up into a pocket against the Williams brothers???

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Dear Jets,

Thanks,

An embarrassed Jet fan

Alabama not too far down that list.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

If I were at Met Life tonite I'd find some way to get into that booth and break every bone in Boogers face. Guys totally a Pat arse licker.

Just now, New York Mick said:

If they want to keep throwing take a cheat shot on Brady. 

Whoa Whoa.....what are you talking about? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Or Alabama 

hmm, all schools with great histories of winning and a list of great NFL players

I'm thinking it's a Jets thing, not a great college program thing...

Just now, New York Mick said:

If they want to keep throwing take a cheat shot on Brady. 

That's just a coward move. How about we not permanently injure humans just because they play for a rival team. I want us to HURT players, NOT injure them. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Thai Jet said:

If I were at Met Life tonite I'd find some way to get into that booth and break every bone in Boogers face. Guys totally a Pat arse licker.

Don't be unfair to booger. He licks a lot of arseholes.

• Haha 1

These two announcers really should put their knee pads on and truck on down to Brady’s locker after the game.  They’re practically salivating and creaming their pants at the same time.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RobR said:

He still in and throwing the ball. Didn't mean too offend you and your fragile mind. 

Awee they are still throwing the ball. ****en stop them if you dont want them to keep throwing. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, PCP63 said:

That's just a coward move. How about we not permanently injure humans just because they play for a rival team. I want us to HURT players, NOT injure them. 

Unwritten rules snow flake. 

• Upvote 1