Larz

****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

8 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Lol look at MetLife.... brutal

I was there, it was embarrassing 

• Upvote 2

Forget the butt fumble this one reminds me of the Buffalo game where Thurman Thomas ran roughshod all over the Jets.  Lets see if they start burning the place down just like that night.

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I wasn’t going to watch this game and somehow I’m sitting through every second.

It's compelling!

Two division titles since 1970. Are you fu(king kidding me 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I want to see Gase go all “Harbaugh” on Mumbles at the hand shake.

Gase may as well pull down his pants, get on his hands and knees, and present his ass for Bill.

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Lol look at MetLife.... brutal

Can't blame them. Jonestown was a better time than this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Still think a big part of this is Gase being on burnout.  Look like he checked out around half time.  

If I was Gase I would not shake that pricks hand. Just walk off the field. Sam too.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gase may as well pull down his pants, get on his hands and knees, and present his ass for Bill.

Yeah because Gase has been here As the Jets HC against Bellichik for like 2 games. Got it. 

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Isn't that what we've been watching all game?

• Haha 1

I needed this laugh.

No entity in the known universe can suck the happiness, joy, and hope out of your soul quite like the New York Jets can.

• Like 1

It's amazing that in 2019 these announcers aren't aware of the historically bad run of offenses the Pats have faced. They should atleast add some context before talking them up like they are the 85 bears

5 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Can't blame them. Jonestown was a better time than this.

Jim Jones was 1000x the leader that Jamal Adams is.

• Like 1

The only positive thing I can say other than Bell was the D played better in the 2nd half after a bad first half. 

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Isn't that what we've been watching all game?

Yes. Exactly my point.

Team seem beaten after the first touchdown.  The Pats won the psychological battle the moment they stepped on the field.  Sam got flustered really easy once his pocket was consistently broken down and he couldn't pick up the blitzes.  Gase is a f-ing zombie and should have gotten Sam grounded.  Somebody like Rhule would have had his foot up Darold's ass the moment "he saw ghosts."  The players are bad but I don't think they feel like Gase has any cofidence in them.  Some actually tried but this was a team coming off the biggest win of the week.  That completely died in a few minutes.  That's on Gase.  Scouts were sending texts to Jets media members.  Even basic stuff was being muffed by the coaching staff.  

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

These bad throws are NOT on the line or the receivers. They suck as well, but this is Sam. 

The announcers called out repeatedly he wasn't stepping into his throws.  Between having no pocket to step into and just being rattled, this is what you get.  He'll get better on his own and as the team improves.  Rough game, they happen.  

I remember we lost 43-3 to the Pats  one game, but knocked them out of the playoffs the next.

I do believe though the OL coach needs to go.

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No entity in the known universe can suck the happiness, joy, and hope out of your soul quite like the New York Jets can.

You must not golf.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Darnold is a pussy and I'd take Watson over him in the blink of an eye

Hey hey. You’re not allowed to complain about passing on Watson for a Safety.
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Team seem beaten after the first touchdown.  The Pats won the psychological battle the moment they stepped on the field.  Sam got flustered really easy once his pocket was consistently broken down and he couldn't pick up the blitzes.  Gase is a f-ing zombie and should have gotten Sam grounded.  Somebody like Rhule would have had his foot up Darold's ass the moment "he saw ghosts."  The players are bad but I don't think they feel like Gase has any cofidence in them.  Some actually tried but this was a team coming off the biggest win of the week.  That completely died in a few minutes.  That's on Gase.  Scouts were sending texts to Jets media members.  Even basic stuff was being muffed by the coaching staff.  

Would love to know what the scouts saw.  The TV announcers were calling out quite a few things.  Mostly on the OL and Darnold.