At the game... ALL Pat's fans.. season tickets holders

paulyjet

12 hours ago, Dcat said:

What?   You mean for unsold seats, right?  How and why would they get a cut from my sale on the secondary market thru stub hub?

To allow resale of tickets (i.e legal ticket scalping), the secondary sites need an agreement. I think it's with the NFL. not the individual teams. This has been for quite some time and resulted from a lawsuit way back when all this started. 

23 hours ago, paulyjet said:

Its disgusting.

"Wait till they are better then I'll go"

B.S.

I know a bunch of season ticket holders who dont go to a single game.

They sell their tickets for the season for a profit.

It's all about the benjamins.

Freud Fans 

SMH.

Jets and the Johnsons treated fans like mark to be fleeced first. A little late in the game now to complain that paying customers subject to decades of awful football should be guilty from trying to recoup a few bucks in an awful situation. The Johnsons could have built a very reasonable money-making stadium in Flushing. But no; they stupidly got rolled on the WSS fiasco(which was NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!) , and then had no choice but to go in business with the Giants,. And then made the point of bleeding all STH white. As a former STH, too bad. 

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, joewilly12 said:

Pre PSL you were held accountable for your season tickets and took a chance selling them to strangers unlike now

When was this, no one has ever been told they cant sell their tix.  No one can tell you that you cant reselll youre tickets.

Only thing they claim to made you responsible for was if you sold your tix to someone who did something wrong, you could be held responsible.  

But I agree otherwise.  Back at Shea, the people sitting all around me, except for the 4 seats 2 rows up were the same people every week, every year.  Same once the STHs settled into to GS.  Same people every week.  At the end of the season you said your goodbyes and you saw the same faces a year later.

Not at all like today.  Its not the same, not as good

Just now, Jet Nut said:

When was this, no one has ever been told they cant sell their tix.  No one can tell you that you cant reselll youre tickets.

Only thing they claim to made you responsible for was if you sold your tix to someone who did something wrong, you could be held responsible.  

But I agree otherwise.  Back at Shea, the people sitting all around me, except for the 4 seats 2 rows up were the same people every week, every year.  Same once the STHs settled into to GS.  Same people every week.  At the end of the season you said your goodbyes and you saw the same faces a year later.

Not at all like today.  Its not the same, not as good

Pre-PSL pre-MetLife when the stadium was Giants stadium there were rules about selling tickets and if the person you sold them too was involved in altercation or caused a problem in your seats you lost your season ticket rights. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Pre-PSL pre-MetLife when the stadium was Giants stadium there were rules about selling tickets and if the person you sold them too was involved in altercation or caused a problem in your seats you lost your season ticket rights. 

The same rule exists today.  But nobody causes a problem anymore.  The days of public drinking are over.  Back in the 80's "getting wasted" might have been cool in the same way that Rush was considered a good band.  Not today.  Rush is a laughingstock and it's considered rude to be visibly intoxicated or use naughty swear words in public.

SAR I

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The same rule exists today.  But nobody causes a problem anymore.  The days of public drinking are over.  Back in the 80's "getting wasted" might have been cool in the same way that Rush was considered a good band.  Not today.  Rush is a laughingstock and it's considered rude to be visibly intoxicated or use naughty swear words in public.

SAR I

Image result for drunk jets fan pics

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

That’s exactly what I said.  They claimed they would do this after the Giants fan hit a Saints coach in the head with an ice ball on a Saturday game.  

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Notice the people around him wishing he would shut up and sit down.  Notice the guy smirking "what a loser". 

High school is over.

SAR I

I agree who wants to put up with type of behavior at a football game or anywhere for that matter. 

Where was security, why did this situation exist. 

I thought the new stadium was supposed to be more family friendly and people like this were long gone. 

i don't know @SAR I  I hear from people more and more of these guys exist now more than ever. 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:23 PM, SAR I said:

SAR I

There are plenty of drunks still.  The last time I went to a game, a lady in the row in front of us pissed her pants she was so drunk.