Adam Gase

BallinPB

42 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Did you hear how he spoke to Sam on the sideline? It sounded like the Little Engine That Could ... "Reset ... I know you can, I know you can! You know what to do." Where's the frickin' participation trophy? Sam's a kid ... he doesn't know what to do. That's why you need coaching, and Gase simply doesn't have a clue. It's like the blind leading the blind. Geeze! 

or....he's already told Sam what to so and Sam isnt executing. If a coach says to a player you know what to do then it is more likely that player is choking, freezing, seeing ghosts, whatever. Let's be real here tonight. Gase was always a bad choice but tonight Sam looks like he doesnt belong on this field with the pros.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

40 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

He just said mic'ed up on national television that he was seeing ghosts.

And an offensive genius head coach is supposed to prepare a young qb for things.

The receivers drop the ball the oline is atrocious and on top of that the blocking scheme and play  design is high school.

None of our QBs look good at all.  Meanwhile half the teams in the league are using back ups and 3rd stringers and managing to survive if not thrive.

He obviously is playing terrible this game but belichick is so totally owning our coaching staff in all phases it is laughable.

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is where I’m at, too, and it’s why I’m curious to see if Gase and Douglas can consolidate enough power to change the course of the franchise. There are myriad problems with the organization and it’s hard to find one person to blame at this point. Next year and beyond, that won’t be the case 

I blame the STH's (with the exception of Fireman Ed).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rammagen said:

Base is a bad headcoach..pretty freaking simple he does not design and call plays that put players into position to succeeded

I wanna rock right now
I'm Rob Base and I came to get down
I'm not internationally known
But I'm known to rock the microphone
Because I get stupid, I mean outrageous
Stay away from me if you're contagious

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

This is where I’m at, too, and it’s why I’m curious to see if Gase and Douglas can consolidate enough power to change the course of the franchise. There are myriad problems with the organization and it’s hard to find one person to blame at this point. Next year and beyond, that won’t be the case 

Me also...it’s just amazing to me how people looking at this roster as compiled by a prior GM can make absolute decisions re: the HC and QB. This teams roster BLOWS. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Me also...it’s just amazing to me how people looking at this roster as compiled by a prior GM can make absolute decisions re: the HC and QB. This teams roster BLOWS. 

The jury is still out on Darnold.  He had a terrible game but we still need to see more.  

I’ve seen enough of Gase with plenty of years on his resume to know he is a terrible coach.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2