This board is the only thing good about the Jets

Viermoo

23 minutes ago, Viermoo said:

It’s like therapy. It helps to know you’re not the only one suffering. My wife doesn’t understand but you all do. Thanks.

Really?  I kinda don’t understand the need to start needless threads...there are many here already where you can vent. 
but if it’s therapy related..sure. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4

Just now, greenwave81 said:

Really?  I kinda don’t understand the need to start needless threads...there are many here already where you can vent. 
but if it’s therapy related..sure. 

The guy with the cool colored avatar.... say something meaningful please.  All night your doggin on everyones posts.   

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maxman said:

Geez the Jets lost a terrible game and he is complimenting the board. Not sure that any thread was needed more than this one. Definitely not needless. The guy is a relatively new poster, he should be welcomed nicer than that imo.

Best he sees this now. I can't imagine what the influx of new fans who joined during our back to back AFC championship games must have thought when things got bleak. His sentiment is true though. I haven't posted in awhile. I needed the message board to vent tonight.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Saints Used to be a joke

Buccaneers used to be a joke

Patriots used to be a joke

all won SB’s

Jets are right down there with the lions, cards and browns as the worst franchises in the nfl

I’m all in for burning it down, and trading likes of Bell, Robbie, Leo for picks. There isn’t anything to salvage from this.

At least the 95 Kotite team ran teams close, and it started the green lantern #80. What do we have here. I’ve seen my QB mutter about ghosts. 

Surely the Johnson’s have to make a move?

59 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Saints Used to be a joke

Buccaneers used to be a joke

Patriots used to be a joke

all won SB’s

Jets are right down there with the lions, cards and browns as the worst franchises in the nfl

In all of sports!!

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why? What incentive do they have to do anything of significance?

It sends a message, it also fits nicely with trading anyone of value since no point holding onto anything this year. The team needs a total overall, and Joe six year contract Douglas we be all in on a rebuild and he needs picks to do it.

It sends a message, it also fits nicely with trading anyone of value since no point holding onto anything this year. The team needs a total overall, and Joe six year contract Douglas we be all in on a rebuild and he needs picks to do it.

Unfortunately none of what you suggest (all of which make sense to us as fans) really answer my question. From the POV of the Johnson’s, all that matters is if less $$$ starts coming their way if they don’t take action. Is there any evidence this is or will be happening?

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why? What incentive do they have to do anything of significance?

Only trades worth considering are OL. Only incentive is to put Darnold in a position where he can show what he has. We need to make a decision on him possibly before draft, considering where we might be selecting...

Only trades worth considering are OL. Only incentive is to put Darnold in a position where he can show what he has. We need to make a decision on him possibly before draft, considering where we might be selecting...

For sure, but these are Joe Douglas decisions. I was purely talking about the Johnson’s.
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unfortunately none of what you suggest (all of which make sense to us as fans) really answer my question. From the POV of the Johnson’s, all that matters is if less $$$ starts coming their way if they don’t take action. Is there any evidence this is or will be happening?

Johnson’s have proven to be cowards and once the fans turn they fold like a book.

This is on the edge of nasty, plus Joe Douglas is going to squeeze him with his 6 year deal leverage. Gase doesn’t have many fans on his side now, and no one will blink an eye if he’s fired now or the end of the year. Either way he’s not back in 2020.

5 hours ago, Viermoo said:

It’s like therapy. It helps to know you’re not the only one suffering. My wife doesn’t understand but you all do. Thanks.

I'm disgusted by this franchise, but have always loved this board. 

I live overseas and couldn't watch the game live. I woke up this morning and immediately went to YouTube to see the highlights. No lie, as im watching my wife asked me "Why do the Jets even play"?

How f'd up is that, knowing that she asked a valid question?

Honestly, I've been on this board for 10 years, and for the past 4 years it hasnt been because of this sorry ass Jets team. Each year that goes by im more disgusted with the Jets and specifically ownership/front office.

The best thing to donis to watch other NFL games while we wait for the Johnson's to sell the team.

• Upvote 1

Johnson’s have proven to be cowards and once the fans turn they fold like a book.
This is on the edge of nasty, plus Joe Douglas is going to squeeze him with his 6 year deal leverage. Gase doesn’t have many fans on his side now, and no one will blink an eye if he’s fired now or the end of the year. Either way he’s not back in 2020.

Gase brought Douglas in. You really think he turns around and fires him in less than 12 months on the job? Or even worse, he gets pressured to do it by Chris Johnson?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Gase brought Douglas in. You really think he turns around and fires him in less than 12 months on the job? Or even worse, he gets pressured to do it by Chris Johnson?

I think he knows Gase, and Gase thinks he’s good. (Yet to be seen).

What I know is Gase has a four year deal and Douglas has a six year deal. I smell a coupe, and Douglas pulls a power play for rebuild after Sunday, or even before. Trade deadline is Tuesday next week.