Overreactions

Just now, BallinPB said:

Overreaction?  We just were killed by the Pats on national TV again.

Would you like to wait for another one before we overreact?  It’s been happening for years now.  

It doesn’t matter who the Jets play if there trotting out those starting 5 OL.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BallinPB said:

Overreaction?  We just were killed by the Pats on national TV again?  

Would you like to wait for another one before we overreact?  It’s been happening for years now.  

They just beat the Cowboys last week. Each game has the same value at the end of the day. One win and one loss

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

You're right why should we be upset. We going to be rebuilding for a decade have not made the playoffs for 10 years...   if you follow this team you would know that this year was supposed to be a step forward. We are one in five and look like absolute dogsh*t...  we are not even competitive...  

So you're telling me that if you look bad against the worst team in football then we should start worrying? You come off like a complete loser with a loser mentality

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet hustle said:

if you follow this team you would know that this year was supposed to be a step forward.

So you're telling me that if you look bad against the worst team in football then we should start worrying? 

1. That thought ended with all the injuries. And they can technically win more games than last year still

2. Pretty much

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Just as I hated the fans and media for overreacting to last week's win. I hate how the fans and media are going to overreact to this debacle.

Facts are these

1. Belichick has his best defense in a very long time

2. He eats young QBs up for breakfast.

3. The Jets OL is banged up and not good.

Now if Darnold starts to have these outings against the Bengals and Dolphins, then I think we can start to question things. But until then, leave it

Wait, rational thought!? Good luck with that. May as well try below.

200.gif

• Upvote 1

I’m just getting ready to turn 52.

I was a little sh*t crawler still in diapers when the Jets beat the Colts.

In other words, the Jets victory in SB III means dick to me. Joe Namath means pretty much dick to me. I can just barely remember him literally being on his last legs and then being ousted to the Rams as one of my earliest football memories.

The clean split is fastly approaching for me.

Either the Jets make it work with Darnold, or they can suck the wettest fart from the deepest nether regions of my a$$hole and I call it quits on them.

This sh*t is simple entertainment at the end of the day. And I’m just about long past the point of this being viable entertainment.

I’ll still watch college ball. I’ll still watch the Superbowl and the occasional NFL game...but I’ll sink no more emotional investment into this sh*t at all if Darnold doesn’t work out.

None

If you goofy bastards want to go through this process once again...more power to ya.

Me?

I’ll be done.

DONE

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Untouchable said:

I’m just getting ready to turn 52.

I was a little sh*t crawler still in diapers when the Jets beat the Colts.

In other words, the Jets victory in SB III means dick to me. Joe Namath means pretty much dick to me. I can just barely remember him literally being on his last legs and then being ousted to the Rams as one of my earliest football memories.

The clean split is fastly approaching for me.

Either the Jets make it work with Darnold, or they can suck the wettest fart from the deepest nether regions of my a$$hole and I call it quits on them.

This sh*t is simple entertainment at the end of the day. And I’m just about long past the point of this being viable entertainment.

I’ll still watch college ball. I’ll still watch the Superbowl and the occasional NFL game...but I’ll sink no more emotional investment into this sh*t at all if Darnold doesn’t work out.

None

If you goofy bastards want to go through this process once again...more power to ya.

Me?

I’ll be done.

DONE

End it now. Don;t drag yourself through the mud. Don't be Beningo

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Just as I hated the fans and media for overreacting to last week's win. I hate how the fans and media are going to overreact to this debacle.

Facts are these

Now if Darnold starts to have these outings against the Bengals and Dolphins, then I think we can start to question things. But until then, leave it

I think you been rooting for this team for too long, you keep telling lies to yourself.

Don't overreact now and you will see youself for the rest of your life cheering for this sh*tshow that been running for years.

Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

I think you been rooting for this team for too long, you keep telling lies to yourself.

Don't overreact now and you will see youself for the rest of your life cheering for this sh*tshow that been running for years.

I think I'm being fairly rational about it. At no point did I think the Jets would even have a chance to win this game

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

30 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Facts are these

If we pull off big wins against Miami and Cincinnati do we get to challenge Alabama for the FBS title?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Facts are these

No overreaction. Tonight was an embarrassment. Don’t rationalize garbage.

22 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I think I'm being fairly rational about it. At no point did I think the Jets would even have a chance to win this game

I live in a south american soccer culture, I can't even imagine being that pacient with a team, here in brazil things get wild when soccer teams don't perform well. I think this franchise could use some of that.

• WTF? 1