Overreactions

1 minute ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I live in a south american soccer culture, I can't even imagine being that pacient with a team, here in brazil things get wild when soccer teams don't perform well. I think this franchise could use some of that.

At the end of the day, it's entertainment and business. If you don't like the product that is being produced, don't watch. 

It was a f*cking embarrassment.

BUT, I believe he has the talent.

I don't believe in this offense. but I think that maybe it's because nobody seems to know how to block. You can't throw if you have multiple DL in your face and you don't actually have a pocket.

That said, they have these things...ROLLOUTS!! that's what they are. oh, but you can only do that if you have a mobile QB...I see nothing unexpected from this offense, which I thought we were getting with Gase.

I admit, it's an overreaction to this game due to a way too large number of prime time whoopins. I just want something that approximates a real NFL team. I haven't seen that in almost ten years...and it looks like i'm stuck with the serial killer for another two years...

Just now, phill1c said:

It was a f*cking embarrassment.

BUT, I believe he has the talent.

I don't believe in this offense. but I think that maybe it's because nobody seems to know how to block. You can't throw if you have multiple DL in your face and you don't actually have a pocket.

That said, they have these things...ROLLOUTS!! that's what they are. oh, but you can only do that if you have a mobile QB...I see nothing unexpected from this offense, which I thought we were getting with Gase.

I admit, it's an overreaction to this game due to a way too large number of prime time whoopins. I just want something that approximates a real NFL team. I haven't seen that in almost ten years...and it looks like i'm stuck with the serial killer for another two years...

What did you see last week?

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Maybe so, but Sam seems to be getting the lions share tonight, not Gase. 

We hired Gase to be Sam's eyes and ears in preparation.

When Darnold has idea where the pressure is coming from, when he can't work the snap count to diagnose a simple blitz and get his line prepared for it, it says just as much about Gase as it does the 22 year old QB.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetscrazey said:

We hired Gase to be Sam's eyes and ears in preparation.

When Darnold has idea where the pressure is coming from, when he can't work the snap count to diagnose a simple blitz and get his line prepared for it, it says just as much about Gase as it does the 22 year old QB.

Being outcoached by Bill Belichick is not exactly an uncommon feat. IF this happens against other coaches with a full healthy roster, then you are right

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Too early to tell. Need more than one blowout loss to NE to confirm that

two words: Rich Kotite.

Sometimes, you just know...or should have known you realize later.

two more years of crap...then different crap, if history serves.

2 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

Sam is a good kid but this season has been an epic embarrassment so far. From mono and now the "I see ghosts" memes trending on Twitter, he needs to have some big games the rest of this year to restore confidence.

He just had a big game last week. I can't see how fans are so bipolar and illogical

• Upvote 1