Overreactions

8 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Guys what’s the rush it’s been only 10 years no playoffs and we are 1-5 with a lost head coach ruining our young qb

Everything that was predicted by many on this board.  I thought ANYTHING would be at the very least a step up from Bowles.  I was wrong.

Ive never seen an OL be this baffled, consistently, on an NFL team, ever.  As bad as they were last year and with a C who couldn’t snap, they’re somehow even worse this year.  No one knows how to pick up a blitz.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Suck it up buttercup. 

There is no crying in football. 

I didn’t say crying I said sick. 
kinda like when you getting that sponge bath from the male nurse at your nursing home. You like it when he’s giving it to you but afterwards you feel sick cause it was a dude.the trial and tribulations of our own joeWILLY12 . 

24 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

I didn’t say crying I said sick. 
kinda like when you getting that sponge bath from the male nurse at your nursing home. You like it when he’s giving it to you but afterwards you feel sick cause it was a dude.the trial and tribulations of our own joeWILLY12 . 

Yawn