Sign in to follow this  
PhinHater

Jamal adams

I have a big fear he will request a trade. He already did the social media thing. Hes unhappy. All he has done is lose here. What do y'all think?

At this point the only person that we shouldn't trade is our long snapper. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

And here we go....

Oh i went there alright. 

Then f**king trade him. Who cares? Where was he tonight when the D was getting obliterated?

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Who cares? He’s not making any difference this teams garbage with him leading it 💀

• Like 1

3c26cc2f-0356-40f9-8c18-a5225b257fca_text_hi.gif&key=0f176716540c504b0fd1bf0405f824cad31ebe322dbb7c81d9a751b4f95cc4db

Exactly. If he’s looking to get out due to adversity he isn’t the “leader” his fanboys proclaim him to be.
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Aussie Jet said:

Good. 

Will always symbolise Maccagnan declining to pick one of two ascending quarterbacks in favour of a box safety.

I think he is a good player but he is not a difference maker and never will be.

But we got Sam instead. So we have one of the best box safeties in the league with the QB many Jets fans wanted 

What's the problem? 

Sucked horse **** today. Who cares about a fricken safety? Keep drafting MF defensive players and all we get to watch is a sh*t show every Sunday by this lousy D. I hope we trade him. He’s useless to us. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I expect a fire sale for picks very, very soon.

As long Gase is part of it, I’m all for it. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, PhinHater said:

I have a big fear he will request a trade. He already did the social media thing. Hes unhappy. All he has done is lose here. What do y'all think?

So. Let him walk, I prefer Maye anyday.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, TNJet said:

So. Let him walk, I prefer Maye anyday.

Was Maye not apart of the ass whooping we got ? 

• Upvote 1

The last two weeks are the perfect encapsulation of the Jamal Adams debate: if a team wants to run an power-I offense that features a lumbering running back and play-action passing game, a guy like Adams can excel against that type of team. But, if a team spreads you out--at all--Adams is completely useless and easy to negate. Guess what type of offense most teams play nowadays? 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Jamal Adams sucks. He is good within certain yards. He doesn't have the speed or agility to cover certain player's. He's got a big mouth that talks too much for the big production he provides. His supporters love him to death. If he's your best player on your team at a non Supreme position. Maybe thats why your team sucks. He's a dancing loud mouth stat padding box safety. Give him a new large deal. Another trumaine Johnson deal. He will surely lead us to the playoffs with his mouth.

• Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Then f**king trade him. Who cares? Where was he tonight when the D was getting obliterated?

The same place as everyone not named Le'Veon Bell....

Bent over with lube.

• Like 1

Darnold has a lot of bad habits that there is almost zero chance of correcting with a weak supporting cast. Trading Adam's for high end assets we can devote to Offense is not a bad plan 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

He's the heart and soul of this NY Jets team. 

This 1-5 jets team? 

• Like 1

After last night, you can make a post with any players name as the title.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Yes the NY Jets as I posted.

And you are saying this is a good thing ?

That's like saying John Antioco is the brains of blockbuster, can't let him go

• Like 1

I hope so

If Minkah Fitzpatrick can fetch a 1st rounder, then so should Adams.

It would be a dream come true to walk away from the 1st round with one of the top OL and WR’s.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, PhinHater said:

It concerns me also. I know it's crossed Jamals mind... If this front office doesn't care about winning, why should I? It's no secret Jamal does not want to spend his career going 3-13 every year. I figure he'll show patience for one more season. He wants to see what Joe Douglas can do to fix this clusterf*ck. If he's anywhere near as f*cked up as Mac is? Jamal is out of here.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He's the heart and soul of this NY Jets team. 

Well, the team sucks so......

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I hope so
If Minkah Fitzpatrick can fetch a 1st rounder, then so should Adams.
It would be a dream come true to walk away from the 1st round with one of the top OL and WR’s.
What good would it do us getting two maybes on offense when the league is trending toward defense again? The pats are winning with their defense if you didn't listen to last nights game the announcers really beat the word defense down our throats.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

And you are saying this is a good thing ?

That's like saying John Antioco is the brains of blockbuster, can't let him go

It is what it is. 

No way in hell do I feel like sitting here arguing with you over nonsense today after last night. 

We witnessed the Monday Night Massacre our team sucks and we have way bigger issues than Jamal Adams. 

Sam Darnold is certainly not the heart and soul of this franchise and if he continues to play poorly and yes I know bad WR's and bad OL we still have something to think about in the draft if we wind up with a 1-5 pick. 

You build a team around a QB. 

I was 1000% against trading Adams....but this team has too many damn holes, especially on the o-line.

Ghosts or not, we need to build around and protect Sam, with the right protection we've seen glimpses of what he can do.

If we could somehow get a 1st for Adams....or a 2nd and some other picks, then do it.

It sends a terrible message to the team this year....you're essentially giving up....but the season is lost anyway.

Time to wait until next year again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Well, the team sucks so......

Yes it does so lets trade Adams,Bell,LW,QW Mosley,Robby clean house why not. 

We can treat things like an expansion team this will be how many rebuilds in the last 10 years. 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Darnold has a lot of bad habits that there is almost zero chance of correcting with a weak supporting cast. Trading Adam's for high end assets we can devote to Offense is not a bad plan 

Bingo.

You want true assets to build an offense for the long term? You’re not going to get that by trying to get someone to take our garbage. With 1.5 years left on a rookie contract, plus a 5th year team option, the healthy Adams is the team’s best trade bait. And no, they won’t get back what it cost to draft him in the first place. 

He’s not even a bust or anything like that. He’s an above average young player and this is why a QB-less team doesn’t start its team-rebuilding with a ****ing box safety with the 6th overall selection...followed by a FS at the top of round 2. Even if both end up good players who freaking cares? Far too much investment for that part of the team, and if we can get back anything in round 1 for him due to his hype, I take it without hesitation.

This team needs 2 consecutive years of drafting & carefully signing probably a good 15 starters (including 4-5 on the OL alone) before we have to worry about a safety only half as good as Adams being a top 5 problem with this roster.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1