Sam just completed his 16th NFL game

Rhg1084

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

well, game 16 was literally one of the, if not the, worst QB performance I've ever seen.

and I LOVE Sam....but it was F-in ugly.

It was hands down the worst performance I've ever seen by a QB and I dont give a **** if I'm overreacting, he aint got it.  He's a soft cali boy who doesnt have the balls or brain to win a big game in the NFL.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

I’m surprised some Jets fans get too high after some good performances than you know, it doesn’t go the way you thought.

You have to hope Sam gets this going into the remainder of the season. 10 games to show his worth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This wasn't just a performance that didn't go the way we thought - this was an unmitigated disaster.  As bad as a team can perform is what we saw last night.

I'm not worried about Sam at all. He had an atrocious game against the best defense in the league and got no help from his idiot coach. He also had a great game against Dallas last week. He's a young QB, the ups and downs and all part of it. He needs help though. Fire Gase, draft OL and receivers with every damn pick, and look to spend in FA on offense as well. That part of this team has been neglected far too long. 

• Upvote 1

This wasn't just a performance that didn't go the way we thought - this was an unmitigated disaster.  As bad as a team can perform is what we saw last night.

It was a disaster, I know. I got caught in the intrigue, albeit slightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I'm not worried about Sam at all. He had an atrocious game against the best defense in the league and got no help from his idiot coach. He also had a great game against Dallas last week. He's a young QB, the ups and downs and all part of it. He needs help though. Fire Gase, draft OL and receivers with every damn pick, and look to spend in FA on offense as well. That part of this team has been neglected far too long. 

I'm honestly not worried about Sam either.  I've seen enough to know that he's equipped for today's NFL, can make the throws, can slide around the pocket with good awareness.

Last night was an anomaly.  The Jets had a historically bad night blocking for their QB, were facing a team that after 7 weeks is statistically better than both the '85 Bears and 2000 Ravens, and Sam tried to do way too much, especially after being down by 17.  I've seen him play 5 or 6 great games, have 3-4 bad ones (mostly in the first half of his rookie year), and few meh games.  All this is being done with a very poor supporting cast on offense, especially the OLine and WRs.

He was befuddled last night and obviously just started chucking the ball around when the Jets were down by multiple scores.  He had no confidence in his protections or how he had been prepared to face these coverages.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

worst performance I've ever seen by a QB and I dont give a **** if I'm overreacting, he aint got it.  He's a soft cali boy who doesnt have the balls

he DID play like a pussy.

it's concerning. green14 and me are both on to his throwing off his back foot nonsense.

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm honestly not worried about Sam either.  I've seen enough to know that he's equipped for today's NFL, can make the throws, can slide around the pocket with good awareness.

Last night was an anomaly.  The Jets had a historically bad night blocking for their QB, were facing a team that after 7 weeks is statistically better than both the '85 Bears and 2000 Ravens, and Sam tried to do way too much, especially after being down by 17.  I've seen him play 5 or 6 great games, have 3-4 bad ones (mostly in the first half of his rookie year), and few meh games.  All this is being done with a very poor supporting cast on offense, especially the OLine and WRs.

He was befuddled last night and obviously just started chucking the ball around when the Jets were down by multiple scores.  He had no confidence in his protections or how he had been prepared to face these coverages.

Also, let's not forget, as usual, the NFL scheduled this game for the Pats after their Thursday night game.

So essentially Bellicheat had almost 2 weeks to prepare.

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

he DID play like a pussy.

it's concerning. green14 and me are both on to his throwing off his back foot nonsense.

Mental midget.  He hit some adversity and just got worse and worse.

Here's an issue.  His coach loves that he makes all these throws with bad feet and shoulders all out of whack, yeah, it's neat when it works and then you drool over it which encourages him to do it more.  News flash; it's QB 101.  Get him to stop. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Also, let's not forget, as usual, the NFL scheduled this game for the Pats after their Thursday night game.

So essentially Bellicheat had almost 2 weeks to prepare.

That's true but I put very little stock in that.  The Jets had an extra day also since it was MNF and they were at Home after a Home game the previous week as well.  I think that's essentially a wash.