Sign in to follow this  
Jumbo2927

CJ Moseley re injured groin

He is a great player but I wouldnt have signed him or Bell this offseason. Might as well IR him at this point and add to the linebacker depth. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I could tell last night.  He wasn't himself.  At 1-5 put him on the shelf for the rest of the year.

He definitely was not running well. not even straight forward

• Upvote 1

Knew this was coming.  He just did not look like he was going full throttle and he was not ready and had lingering issues.  Nothing going right this season.  Still don't know how we beat the Cowboys.lol

I know we all wanted to see this guy on the field this season. I hope he can recover and play during the second half. It was a good signing and remember the Jets had plenty of cap space they had to spend. When Idzik didn't spend what some fans thought he should have that one season they all went ballistic. Our two key signings, Bell and Mosely are impact players. You really couldn't sign better free agents than them. 

• Post of the Week 1

54 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I could tell last night.  He wasn't himself.  At 1-5 put him on the shelf for the rest of the year.

Dr is the best..Rarely wrong and always says he hopes he is... 

David J. Chao @ProFootballDoc Replying to @ProFootballDoc

As I keep watching him, I am not sure he belongs in the game. Great player. Just not ready to go yet.

I have to admit that going into the game, I thought #CJMosley groin would be fine after 6 weeks and thus the #InjuryIndex in this case was misleading (my bad). But this was play after play and #57 stayed in #NEvsNYJ game. First TD here.

• Upvote 1

You can't rush a groin.   It has to be 100%.

The Jets staff should have known better.

• Upvote 2

On that opening drive the Pats kept dumping the ball to the right side of the Jets defense several times - making big yardage - you can see something wasn't right - I certainly saw it yet our 'guru'  couldn't? 

CJ Moseley re injured groin

Not re-injured apparently but this guy is clearly at something like 60-80% at best....

But Mosley did not look like the player we saw before the injury in Week 1. And the way he was talking after the game, it sounds like this is something that isn’t going to completely go away. 

“It’s a groin injury and where it’s at, it will affect every move that I make at my position,” Mosley said. “Unless I don’t play it all, that’s the only way it’s going to get better. So that’s not really in my plans, not to play for the rest of the season.”

The one positive: Mosley said the injury didn’t seem to get any worse while he was on the field. 

“If I would have aggravated it, I probably wouldn’t have played,” Mosley said. “Because I aggravated it the first game and I couldn’t finish,” Mosley said.

Mosley stayed in the game until the second half when he was pulled by the coaching staff. 

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nfl/jets/2019/10/22/jets-c-j-mosleys-return-hampered-lingering-groin-injury/4060397002/

3 hours ago, MaxAF said:

Thought the Jets should have grabbed K. Mack when they had the chance

Za'Darius Smith and Preston Smith  were good cheaper free agents having beast years in GB and BALTIMORE doesn't miss Mosley

At least Inside Linebacker is one strength we have, on this talent forsaken roster.

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

At least Inside Linebacker is one strength we have, on this talent forsaken roster.

They are literally all hurt except for Cashman.  Mosley, Neville Hewitt, Williamson obviously out for the year, etc.

Talent is great as long as it's on the field and healthy.

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

They are literally all hurt except for Cashman.  Mosley, Neville Hewitt, Williamson obviously out for the year, etc.

Talent is great as long as it's on the field and healthy.

Neville Hewitt and Blake Cashman are both good regardless of Mosley and Williamson.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Neville Hewitt and Blake Cashman are both good regardless of Mosley and Williamson.

Agree, I'm just saying that only 1 of those 4 is healthy right now.

15 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

LOL at a quick glance I thought you said taint foreskin roster LOL - ah same $hit LOL

1 hour ago, MaxAF said:

When the thought of two first rounders seemed like too much for Mack, just think about how quickly we would trade for him if it was for Leo and Quinnen. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

LOL at a quick glance I thought you said taint foreskin roster LOL - ah same $hit LOL

I wish it was a tainted foreskin roster.

5 hours ago, chirorob said:

You can't rush a groin.   It has to be 100%.

The Jets staff should have known better.

This is one of the biggest problems.  The Jets' medical and training staff seem completely inept.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, varjet said:

This is one of the biggest problems.  The Jets' medical and training staff seem completely inept.  

that may be true but this there is nothing to corroborate the claim in the OP. It's fake news from a troll.

2 hours ago, MaxAF said:

We needed the picks for Polite and Quinnen. Some people are so DUMB. 

• Haha 3