This offense is gong to be unstoppable

Right now Sam is scared in the pocket.  And rightfully so.

In times like this, I find it's good to learn from a great philosophical inspiration like Tom Cruise.

Sam n Gase need to sit down and watch Days of Thunder together.  Sam is scared to be in that car (pocket) now.

Can they have a "I'm through it Harry" moment?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Then go out and proceed to score zero points..  Sam is not good at this.

Oh the pain...................

Whatever.  Last nights game actually made me think of the win and your in game on Sunday Night Football at the Houston Oilers (the game where Buddy Ryan punched Kevin Gilbride).  Every time the Jets tied to pass, Boomer would have blitzers in his face as soon as he received the snap from center...and Coslet never made any adjustments so we got shut out, missed the playoffs and Coslet got fired....finally 

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

In times like this, I find it's good learn from a great philosophical inspiration like Tom Cruise.

Sam n Gase need to sit down and watch Days of Thunder together.  Sam is scared to be in that car (pocket) now.

Animated GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

In times like this, I find it's good learn from a great philosophical inspiration like Tom Cruise.

HHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA.  Yup.  We have a scared little boy at qb.  needs to man up and be willing to take some hits.  This is football not a knitting class Sam!

• Upvote 2

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

HHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA.  Yup.  We have a scared little boy at qb.  needs to man up and be willing to take some hits.  This is football not a knitting class Sam!

So let me be clear? Are you happy about this? You seem happy. Are you a Jets fan?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Honestly though, 2 days after he says this offense is unstoppable we go and get shutout????

Is there anything more jetsy than that?

To be fair - he said when they get Herndon back...

Also its a whole different ballgame when the Jets play the Pats, the Pats DBs were running the routes better than the Jets WRs - call it cheating or preparation - whatever, the performance as a whole was pitiful and to not make any adjustment in an attempt to protect Darnold from the blitzes was  ridiculous.

The next 7 games are winnable.  The last 3 are not, so our ceiling is 8 wins, but more likely to end up being 5.  Considering that, the Jets should trade everyone they can find a buyer for - that includes Robby, Le'veon, Leo, CJ and Adams.

• Upvote 1