Sign in to follow this  
bitonti

Bart Scott and Ray Lucas grade the team

Bart Scott thinks Marcus Maye is a better safety than Jamal Adams. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

The question is what does Joe Douglas think?

oh yeah, what IMPACT did the leagues best safety tandem have?

200.gif

you can really feel it the way Ray Lucas whispers 'FFFF'

like he can't even be bothered to expend the breath 

and everyone else is dum for even asking 

Couldn't even stay up to watch the end of the game, much less this. No great secrets; if you cannot keep your QB clean, and you cannot get to Tom Brady, you have no shot. 

I do not understand this, watching this Pats' run; Brady only screws up when he's on his ass all game. So what do moronic teams do, but worry about the underneath stuff, which he completes anyway, by only sending 4 guys. F___ your vaunted coverage,  send 6 or 7 every play and knock him down all night. Because you cannot cover for sheet anyway. But what do the Jets (and most other teams) do , but a standard 4 man rush that gets nowhere, while he connects underneath all night. WHAT IS THE F___ING POINT OF THAT? 

Also, iNStead of drafting the next fat slow nonworkout warrior interior lineman(oh, he stops the run!-BFD) , crazy idea, get some Khalil Mack/JJ Watt/Bosa beast sometime soon, a guy that caN get to the QB a few times by himself. 

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

And you think Adam Gase is better than Rex Ryan 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

And you think Adam Gase is better than Rex Ryan 

So does the league, apparently.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I guess you like Bart Scott now , hell if Jeffrey Dahmer said he liked the taste of Maye better you'd probably have lunch with him . 

• Haha 2

Scott and Lucas have been must watch TV for the disgruntled Jets fan after each Jets loss this season.  Pure TV gold. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

Scott and Lucas have been must watch TV for the disgruntled Jets fan after each Jets loss this season.  Pure TV gold. 

It does get old. 

• Butt Fumble 1

37 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

200.gif

More than our QB and QB whisperer did

We’ve put some all time low Performances this year.

I’m really trying to think of anything worse I’ve seen for a while? - It makes me pine for Geno Smith. Just add a little bit more comedy in Special teams, It could be Tampa Bay 1976 bad.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

This season?  That show has been my coping mechanism for the last 10 years.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

200.gif

Kept the Jets from having 50 scored against them??

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

the league thought they were both unemployable...ya know, except for the Jets who thought the Bills idea to hire Rex after he just got done losing with the Jets was great idea and decided to repeat it.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

We’ve put some all time low Performances this year.

I’m really trying to think of anything worse I’ve seen for a while? - It makes me pine for Geno Smith. Just add a little bit more comedy in Special teams, It could be Tampa Bay 1976 bad.

It actually refreshes my feelings during the Kotite years, same ugly feelings all over again..... 

Made me sick and in a poor mood today, with one of my coworkers being a HUGE PATRIOT fan to BOOT!!!!

Good Grief!!! :( 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

It actually refreshes my feelings during the Kotite years, same ugly feelings all over again..... 

Made me sick and in a poor mood today, with one of my coworkers being a HUGE PATRIOT fan to BOOT!!!!

Good Grief!!! :( 

I posted in another thread, we was in at least 6 of those games. Losing them by less than a touch down. We aren’t that competitive in 2019. This is worse than Kotite football. At least we had Wayne Chrebet

22A54693-C5A3-4163-A74A-561AE9E95537.jpeg

B1EEED64-B1F4-42CF-A625-682829CDFA2E.jpeg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

i bet their ratings are higher after losses!

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I posted in another thread, we was in at least 6 of those games. Losing them by less than a touch down. We aren’t that competitive in 2019. This is worse than Kotite football. At least we had Wayne Chrebet

I agree and it is scary to even say that.....

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Agreed....  this is a different level of stench.  And its in the social media era where you cant get away from the jokes, memes, etc.  We also made the playoffs in 1991.  During kotite,  we werent far removed from making the playoffs.   This team hasnt made playoffs in decade and no.signs of making it anytime soon!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bugg said:

Couldn't even stay up to watch the end of the game, much less this. No great secrets; if you cannot keep your QB clean, and you cannot get to Tom Brady, you have no shot. 

I do not understand this, watching this Pats' run; Brady only screws up when he's on his ass all game. So what do moronic teams do, but worry about the underneath stuff, which he completes anyway, by only sending 4 guys. F___ your vaunted coverage,  send 6 or 7 every play and knock him down all night. Because you cannot cover for sheet anyway. But what do the Jets (and most other teams) do , but a standard 4 man rush that gets nowhere, while he connects underneath all night. WHAT IS THE F___ING POINT OF THAT? 

Also, iNStead of drafting the next fat slow nonworkout warrior interior lineman(oh, he stops the run!-BFD) , crazy idea, get some Khalil Mack/JJ Watt/Bosa beast sometime soon, a guy that caN get to the QB a few times by himself. 

The funny thing is Mack, Watt and Bosa all disappear when it matters most: during the playoffs.   The recipe for success is to have a four man front that can bring pressure up the middle - The Giants made the blueprint on how to beat the Pats and nobody has replicated it. 

11 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

Agreed....  this is a different level of stench.  And its in the social media era where you cant get away from the jokes, memes, etc.  We also made the playoffs in 1991.  During kotite,  we werent far removed from making the playoffs.   This team hasnt made playoffs in decade and no.signs of making it anytime soon!!

Due to further cut back the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

In hindsight the Kotite 1-15 season, could of won 7 games. I don’t see any near seven Wins this year.

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Dolphins and Jets owners

5 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Ray and Bart best  part of this woeful season. Only thing better is to have Westhoff back on the show 

5 hours ago, ItsTheSameOldJets said:

F's in every facet of the game. This team has a straight 0.5 GPA 

It is like that scene in Animal House.

Mr. Blutarsy ,,,

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The question is what does Joe Douglas think?

You have to be conscious and so far, I question if Douglas is conscious at all