Sam Darnold should Hold out?

Should Sam Darnold hold out before it too late?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sam walk into the owners office and say fire Gase right now I am not playing another snap for crazy eyes?

• HELL YES!! Do i have to really explain how bad Gase is?
    • NO WAy! Gase is off genius and everyone is too stupid to see it!! Darnold is not good, he needs to execute these plays

Seriously,

Anyone that has played madden before knows how terrible Gase gameplan and play calling is, but now the whole damn nation can see how bad of a coach he is. Seriously the whole team was unprepared and seriously out coached.

Sam should walk into the GMs office/owners right now and demand G Williams is made HC before the his young career is ruined. 

• Thumb Down 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Seriously,

Anyone that has played madden before knows how terrible Gase gameplan and play calling is, but now the whole damn nation can see how bad of a coach he is. Seriously the whole team was unprepared and seriously out coached.

Sam should walk into the GMs office/owners right now and demand G Williams is made HC before the his young career is ruined. 

I have played Madden before.

I reject the premise that you have any idea what gameplanning and playcalling entail.

I want Darnold to be a good quarterback. I don't think that my wanting it to happen has any bearing on the likelihood that it actually will.

You can get your mancrushes and preposterous narratives fix from professional wrestling or daytime soap operas if you have no interest in football.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2019 at 2:09 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Seriously,

Any more brilliant ideas?

Look up Sam Darnold's stats since he was compelled to stand up and announce his support for his head coach.

If this continues, we'd better start thinking about giving Gase an extension lest he is tempted by another team looking for a young HC with a knack for developing young quarterbacks, there will probably be about 9 of them come February.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2019 at 11:09 AM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Seriously,

I know how to be a doctor because I played Operation as a kid. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

The fact that I voted NO is NOT a reflection on Darnold. He's been playing great.

The fact that I'm the only one who voted "no" IS a reflection on the people who didn't. 

The team has won 3 games in a row. Can we stop with the anti-Gase agenda here for just a bit? Between the injuries, Darnold getting mono, and all the other problems on this team, Gase has done a good job.

I don't know what you guys expect him to do, but geez, this isn't the time for a thread like this. Can we stop with the stupid crap and enjoy this turnaround?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

The fact that I voted NO is NOT a reflection on Darnold. He's been playing great.

The fact that I'm the only one who voted "no" IS a reflection on the people who didn't. 

The team has won 3 games in a row. Can we stop with the anti-Gase agenda here for just a bit? Between the injuries, Darnold getting mono, and all the other problems on this team, Gase has done a good job.

I don't know what you guys expect him to do, but geez, this isn't the time for a thread like this. Can we stop with the stupid crap and enjoy this turnaround?

This thread is 3 months old ruprecht

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

This thread is 3 months old ruprecht

I realized that after I posted. I was going to edit my response, then I thought to myself, why?

It was just as bad a thread back then. We still had injuries, Darnold still had mono, the only thing different was he wasn’t playing well when he came back like he is now.

When the QB plays well, doesn’t turn the ball over numerous times in a game, everything changes. It’s  amazing how the game plan looks better, the HC looks smarter, and the fans are happier.

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Look up Sam Darnold's stats since he was compelled to stand up and announce his support for his head coach.

If this continues, we'd better start thinking about giving Gase an extension lest he is tempted by another team looking for a young HC with a knack for developing young quarterbacks, there will probably be about 9 of them come February.

SAR I

Woa don't go that far man.