Don't. Trade. Adams.

1 minute ago, cant wait said:

yes there’s definitely plenty of times where darnold tries to do too much but he was a sitting duck vs the pats blitzes. blaming him for the line being incapable of being able to execute basic protections is a joke.  

Bad things happen it's up to Sam not to make them worse 

13 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Bad things happen it's up to Sam not to make them worse 

part of that is who he is- he’s got the ability to make plays out of nothing but the downside of that being sometimes he tries when he should just bail on the play. regardless I’m confident that’s something he will grow into. he had the same problem his final year at USC when he had that putrid stretch of games with all of the fumbles. It’s kind of meaningless in hindsight but I did think batting the ball away to take the safety was a heads up move on a play that was already a disaster

22 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

How did he do courting Cousins and Anthony Barr?  

Obviously Adams isn't the only reason a player would come to the Jets, but that doesn't mean he can be an influence. Some defensive players, especially in the secondary would love to play with a kid like him

On 10/23/2019 at 11:10 AM, T0mShane said:

My favorite posts in this thread are the ones that go “Jamal is the best safety in the league and you have to keep those guys around besides nobody is giving up a first round pick for a safety.”

Adams has taken over for Mariota as the NFL’s most overrated player

He’s not Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu.  I even prefer old school Victor Green

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

28 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Adams has taken over for Mariota as the NFL’s most overrated player

He’s not Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu.  I even prefer old school Victor Green

He may not be Reed or Polamalu but he is not overrated.....  That comment is a joke

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:03 PM, jeremy2020 said:

name 1 free agent (who didn't get top dollar from the Jets) he convinced to sign with the Jets

Dumb. Let me ask you something obvious genius.....

What Free agent is NOT going to ask for top dollar? That's as common sense as someone asking for a raise at work. Yet our esteemed colleague Jeremy2020 doesn't realize this? You just can't make this stuff up....

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

Dumb. Let me ask you something obvious genius.....

What Free agent is NOT going to ask for top dollar? That's as common sense as someone asking for a raise at work. Yet our esteemed colleague Jeremy2020 doesn't realize this? You just can't make this stuff up....

You obviously missed that my entire post is free agents want money. They don't care about adams. Not sure how you missed it as it was pretty blatant. 

I'm glad you got to get it all out though. Do you need someone to burp you now?

Jamal adams should join dancing with the stars. He's good at cheerleading. Oh does he ever pump up his team to sucktatood they been since he joined the team. Why do other teams draft players that elevate the play of others and we draft dancers loudmouths bums stat padders, and check collectors only. None have pride in winning games or hate losing. No Jamal is not a winner. That bravado of his has not lead us to any games won since he's been here nor the playoffs 

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2019 at 8:44 PM, kevinc855 said:

Because that be the stupidest thing I heard in a long time even dealing with draft pick (never matters tho) obsessed jet fans 

Because smart franchises like the pats trade first round picks for assets before they hit FA and start demanding cap busting contracts

Look at the Jets own history: one of the best trades we ever made was trading away prime Keyshawn Johnson in 2000 and he was WAY more valuable than glorified Eric Smith Jamal Adams

On 10/26/2019 at 7:38 AM, Philc1 said:

Yay PFF has the highest drafted safety ever ranked #4 

He should be in the top 5 for where is drafted...    Great pick Great player... get over it.  

Williams and Simmons are both FS's and Harris switches from FS and SS all the time with Harrison Smith.  So he's the #1 true SS

Players either live up to the draft status or don't.  and more often then not don't....   Your comment is sarcastically ignorant possibly borderline stupid. 

Top 5 rated safety Pro Bowler and All-Pro..  I'll take that from any position, drafted anywhere... 

Or do you prefer the Vernon Gholston type picks

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

Top 5 rated safety Pro Bowler and All-Pro..  I'll take that from any position, drafted anywhere... 

Or do you prefer the Vernon Gholston type picks

I’d prefer a GM who takes calculated risks over nice safe but non-impactful picks. You can’t be so averse to the idea of drafting a bust that you always go the “safe” route instead. That just makes a GM a big pu$&y. Being a pu$&y never moves the needle for a franchise.

The same people who praise the Adams pick wonder why this defense is always lacking guys who can make big plays. It is BECAUSE of the “safe” mentality that we don’t.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:23 PM, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Pure leader?. We're 1-5. So maybe his leadership sucks? He sure does a lot of talking, but the Facts are that he has 2 career interceptions and is gonna be looking for a 90 Mill+ contract in a year from now. Id trade him in a second. I'd even trade Q. Get a first for each and you have 3 first rounders to fix this disaster of an offense

I'm mad you have that username and I don't. 

• Sympathy 1