Darnold post game presser

52 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Once you start pressing it's over. Your trying to make something happen instead of letting the game come to you. Its like being on tilt in poker because of a bad beat. You just went all in with AA and lost to some moron who called you with a 2-3 offsuit. Your now on tilt trying to make up that money you just lost. You will lose more. Long TD drive for the Pats to open the game - Darnold wants to make something happen. He's got to learn! And for Petes sake step forward into the pocket when u pass and take a hit like a man if you have to instead of passing doing backwards. I think he has a bit of a fear of getting hit when he passes so he doesn't step into his passes. Now with this O Line I get it - but bad habits hard to kick.

Good post. I agree with everything but the obligatory "bad OL" remark.

How badly banged up was the Patriot OL? How many starters did they have out? Brady got hit more then Darnold did.

I saw a tweet this morning, I think it was from Cimini. Darnold was something like 3-17 with 2 ints when he had at least 2.5 seconds to throw...

Words like "rattled" and "pressing" aren't the ones you want to hear when talking about any athlete. They're used instead of the word no player ever wants to say out loud about another.