New England has ruined the NFL single-handedly

jeTMAC

5 minutes ago, jeTMAC said:

Nobody wants to watch the same team win every year and go to the super bowl. NFL is ruined they're supposed to be parody in the NFL.. Unwatchable where one team dominates over everybody.. it's more belichick than anything...

LOL. If it was the Jets instead of the Patriots I think you would be singing a different tune.

• Haha 1

A few teams can beat them in the playoffs/SB.  Just like every year.  A healthy KC can.  GB might be able too as well.  None of them will be favorites, but that's how it goes.

Injuries might slow them down as well.  But the consistent every year dominance for 20 years.  That's a combination of many things, including good GMing by BB, proper salary cap management, good drafting, players taking paycuts and of course number 12's consistently great play.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, RSJ said:

I really dont understand why its so difficult to replicate what they do. Seems like we were almost there until we hired Rex. At this point Belichick is dominating by such a wide margin its like he is the Babe Ruth if football.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I don’t understand why it’s so hard to defend them. I watched the first drive yesterday and had enough. They are soooo predictable yet the jets couldn’t do anything or even get off the field on third down. It’s just the same short to mid range pass after pass. What is so hard about that to stop?!?! Or make Brady uncomfortable. That’s it!!! Even with refs on their side how hard can it be. The defense has been the bright spot this season and yesterday they just disintegrated in the face of this “greatness”. Brady does not look like he is doing anything special out there. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, jeTMAC said:

Nobody wants to watch the same team win every year and go to the super bowl. NFL is ruined they're supposed to be parody in the NFL.. Unwatchable where one team dominates over everybody.. it's more belichick than anything...

Sorry, the NFL isn't a government office handing out achievement certificates. The moment the Jets are in the driver's seat, if ever, you won't be like "lets cut Sam we're winning too much".

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

If people don't like the Patriots winning every year maybe somebody should ******* do something about it.  How about that?

true enough.  the thing is, except for the doltfins, bills, and jets no other team really needs to see the patsies as more than just another game.  sometimes there are home field advantages at stake but even there, if kc or the recent steelers drop their patsie game it's just not as bad as when the patsies dominate their division.  and the whole scheduling thing seems to give them an advantage just about every year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

It's magnified for us/every other team in the AFC East because the division race is over before the season begins, but yes it is very much time for them to go away

Brady is going to retire soon and then they will find the sledding much more difficult

If (a big IF) we ever become the dominate team in the league like the 80's Niners or the 90's Cowboys, I can guarantee there will be some crazy change in the league or rules that will shorten our run.

There will be some twist like the cap being lowered by 40% so we lose our players or a six team expansion draft that sucks up our core depth.   It's inevitable. 

2 hours ago, jeTMAC said:

17 billion dollar a year industry. F- NE