Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jetstream23

NFL Trade Deadline - Oct. 29th 4:00pm - Movement starting

Recommended Posts

Just now, Beerfish said:

This team should be dumping whoever they can to acquire more picks.

Agreed, but it's much the same as trying to trade down on draft day. There has to be a willing partner.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conley for a 3rd seems like a steal for the Texans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanu vs. Sanders is solid for the Brady vs. Jimmy G. eventual Super Bowl.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Conley for a 3rd seems like a steal for the Texans.

I thought that guy was really gonna be great. Think pretty good for both. You know Mayock loves the 3rd...his "sweet spot" of the draft.🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sanu vs. Sanders is solid for the Brady vs. Jimmy G. eventual Super Bowl.

Interesting question.  Got me thinking about how many of the top teams in the NFL right now have elite WR1's and WR2's....

 

854346268_ScreenShot2019-10-22at1_21_24PM.png.cc5526952c0189fedc199da8a406cbd5.png

 

The Patriots and 49ers are the only 2 undefeated teams in the league and neither has elite WRs.  Edelman is probably the best between both teams.  The Saints have Thomas, the Packers have Davante Adams (who hasn't played in several weeks). The Bills don't have elite WRs, the Chiefs have Tyreek Hill (who hadn't played in several weeks).  I don't think the Ravens or Seahawks have elite WRs either....Lockett is very good but he's not Julio, Mike Evans, OBJ, etc.

Do you need elite WRs to be a top NFL team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, section314 said:

Agreed, but it's much the same as trying to trade down on draft day. There has to be a willing partner.

Well in the mac era every other team in the league managed to do it but us.

This is the 1st big test of douglas if you ask me.  If we come out of the trade deadline without adding resources it will be fail #1.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I don't think the Ravens or Seahawks have elite WRs either....Lockett is very good but he's not Julio, Mike Evans, OBJ, etc.

Do you need elite WRs to be a top NFL team?

No. Can certainly help, to a point. You need very good to elite UNITS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottom Five Offensive Lines

32) Miami Dolphins
31) Los Angeles Rams
30) Cincinnati Bengals
29) Atlanta Falcons
28) New York Jets

 

6 total wins

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Interesting question.  Got me thinking about how many of the top teams in the NFL right now have elite WR1's and WR2's....

 

854346268_ScreenShot2019-10-22at1_21_24PM.png.cc5526952c0189fedc199da8a406cbd5.png

 

The Patriots and 49ers are the only 2 undefeated teams in the league and neither has elite WRs.  Edelman is probably the best between both teams.  The Saints have Thomas, the Packers have Davante Adams (who hasn't played in several weeks). The Bills don't have elite WRs, the Chiefs have Tyreek Hill (who hadn't played in several weeks).  I don't think the Ravens or Seahawks have elite WRs either....Lockett is very good but he's not Julio, Mike Evans, OBJ, etc.

Do you need elite WRs to be a top NFL team?

Besides Baltimore and Buffalo, all Those team have top tier QB's.  They make their WR's better.   

Did i just proclaim Garoppolo top tier???  WTF

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL

Falcons worked out Quinton Bell, Nate Orchard, Shane Ray and Pita Taumoepenu

 

JMO. Falcons working out edge rushers to sign once they trade Beasley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

JMO. Falcons working out edge rushers

Whats an edge rusher? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Interesting question.  Got me thinking about how many of the top teams in the NFL right now have elite WR1's and WR2's....

 

854346268_ScreenShot2019-10-22at1_21_24PM.png.cc5526952c0189fedc199da8a406cbd5.png

 

The Patriots and 49ers are the only 2 undefeated teams in the league and neither has elite WRs.  Edelman is probably the best between both teams.  The Saints have Thomas, the Packers have Davante Adams (who hasn't played in several weeks). The Bills don't have elite WRs, the Chiefs have Tyreek Hill (who hadn't played in several weeks).  I don't think the Ravens or Seahawks have elite WRs either....Lockett is very good but he's not Julio, Mike Evans, OBJ, etc.

Do you need elite WRs to be a top NFL team?

Hill played on Thursday night and scored a touchdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFL Trade Deadline - Oct. 29th 4:00pm - Movement starting

Bowles Movement?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lions trade team captain Quandre Diggs to Seahawks and his teammates aren't happy

 

This is nice player and great safety, sure maybe not Adams but with 6th round price better.

I hope we can get some picks for Robbie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...