NFL Trade Deadline - Oct. 29th 4:00pm - Movement starting

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sanu vs. Sanders is solid for the Brady vs. Jimmy G. eventual Super Bowl.

Interesting question.  Got me thinking about how many of the top teams in the NFL right now have elite WR1's and WR2's....

854346268_ScreenShot2019-10-22at1_21_24PM.png.cc5526952c0189fedc199da8a406cbd5.png

The Patriots and 49ers are the only 2 undefeated teams in the league and neither has elite WRs.  Edelman is probably the best between both teams.  The Saints have Thomas, the Packers have Davante Adams (who hasn't played in several weeks). The Bills don't have elite WRs, the Chiefs have Tyreek Hill (who hadn't played in several weeks).  I don't think the Ravens or Seahawks have elite WRs either....Lockett is very good but he's not Julio, Mike Evans, OBJ, etc.

Do you need elite WRs to be a top NFL team?

53 minutes ago, section314 said:

Agreed, but it's much the same as trying to trade down on draft day. There has to be a willing partner.

Well in the mac era every other team in the league managed to do it but us.

This is the 1st big test of douglas if you ask me.  If we come out of the trade deadline without adding resources it will be fail #1.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Interesting question.  Got me thinking about how many of the top teams in the NFL right now have elite WR1's and WR2's....

854346268_ScreenShot2019-10-22at1_21_24PM.png.cc5526952c0189fedc199da8a406cbd5.png

The Patriots and 49ers are the only 2 undefeated teams in the league and neither has elite WRs.  Edelman is probably the best between both teams.  The Saints have Thomas, the Packers have Davante Adams (who hasn't played in several weeks). The Bills don't have elite WRs, the Chiefs have Tyreek Hill (who hadn't played in several weeks).  I don't think the Ravens or Seahawks have elite WRs either....Lockett is very good but he's not Julio, Mike Evans, OBJ, etc.

Besides Baltimore and Buffalo, all Those team have top tier QB's.  They make their WR's better.   

Did i just proclaim Garoppolo top tier???  WTF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Hill played on Thursday night and scored a touchdown.