JetNation Open Weekly Fanduel Contest

Maxman

The league is back. We have to fill the league and then they will consider upping the entrance fee like a lot of people have requested. The past few weeks they have been creating this on Friday. We have the league up now. So let's fill this one up and get it increased moving forward.

https://fanduel.com/JetNation

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The league is back. We have to fill the league and then they will consider upping the entrance fee like a lot of people have requested. The past few weeks they have been creating this on Friday. We have the league up now. So let's fill this one up and get it increased moving forward.

https://fanduel.com/JetNation

Thanks!

I should have won more money this week. I have mouths to feed, people.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Is the entrance fee too low? We have 1000 guys here (and I use that term loosely)

Pretty sure that's part if it..  if I didnt take joy in beating guys like you and shame up I'd probably pass too..  we got 90 to 100 people when it was 5 and 5...

3 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Is the entrance fee too low? We have 1000 guys here (and I use that term loosely)

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Pretty sure that's part if it..  if I didnt take joy in beating guys like you and shame up I'd probably pass too..  we got 90 to 100 people when it was 5 and 5...

I understand that and I wanted them to make it higher. I am not sure exactly why but FanDuel says they have to start small like this before increasing the amount. 

Signups this week are going pretty slow. I think I am just going to end up bagging this after this week unfortunately.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, Maxman said:

I understand that and I wanted them to make it higher. I am not sure exactly why but FanDuel says they have to start small like this before increasing the amount. 

Signups this week are going pretty slow. I think I am just going to end up bagging this after this week unfortunately.

Hey you did what you could. Thanks for the effort.

• Upvote 1

@Maxman

I wonder if calling it a "league" is making people ignore it. They may think that means it was something they needed to join before the season instead of it being a weekly thing. 

Suggestion: Rename thread title to "JetNation Open Weekly Fanduel Contest" or something to that effect.

I also thinking letting it float with the normal threads might help get eyes on it. I know for me - I tend to ignore the "stickied" section on forums.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Maxman

I wonder if calling it a "league" is making people ignore it. They may think that means it was something they needed to join before the season instead of it being a weekly thing. 

Suggestion: Rename thread title to "JetNation Open Weekly Fanduel Contest" or something to that effect.

I also thinking letting it float with the normal threads might help get eyes on it. I know for me - I tend to ignore the "stickied" section on forums.

Good idea on the name and thank you for the suggestions. We have been bouncing the thread back and forth. The problem is there have been so many posts this month if falls to page two pretty fast. Then I forget to bump it back up.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

Good idea on the name and thank you for the suggestions. We have been bouncing the thread back and forth. The problem is there have been so many posts this month if falls to page two pretty fast. Then I forget to bump it back up.

yeah I set the lineup early in the week and I forgot to go back and check it lol

On 11/1/2019 at 11:08 AM, Maxman said:

yeah I set the lineup early in the week and I forgot to go back and check it lol