Sign in to follow this  
LionelRichie

Remaining schedule

This year’s schedule is super front loaded and other than a winnable Bills game, the record is about right.   Most of us thought this was a 7-9 win team which is still very possible.  

The schedule is about to turn dramatically and while this team is still void of talent, the next 7 games are winnable and will say a lot about Gase and the team.  

Last night was brutal but if the jets are 7-6 or 6-7 after 13 games, does your opinion change?  

1 minute ago, LionelRichie said:

This year’s schedule is super front loaded and other than a winnable Bills game, the record is about right.   Most of us thought this was a 7-9 win team which is still very possible.  

The schedule is about to turn dramatically and while this team is still void of talent, the next 7 games are winnable and will say a lot about Gase and the team.  

Last night was brutal but if the jets are 7-6 or 6-7 after 13 games, does your opinion change?  

The Jets should have found a way to be more competitive last night and, aside from the injuries/illnesses, I was thinking they could be 2-4 right now when I first looked at the schedule this past Summer.  (I expected wins over Buffalo and Cleveland, didn't expect one over Dallas).  Here's my concern.....Teams never win ALL the games they're expected to.  So I can't really see the Jets winning 6 of their next 7.

7-6 after 13 games would be a miracle and give the Jets a chance at 10-6.  I see no earthly way that will happen.  I'm thinking they'll be something like 5-8 heading into their final 3 games.

In terms of my opinion changing.....yeah, I guess so.  I mean, if they win 6 of their next 7 it would certainly be a big positive and show that the whole coaching staff and roster isn't a complete trainwreck.  Again, I just don't see it happening.

• Haha 1