Team archer

Multiple teams contact jets for Robby

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Without knowing the compensation they are talking about coming back really can’t have a real discussion.

Based on what we're seeing with guys like Sanu and Emmanuel Sanders I'd guess it's something like a late 3rd (assuming it's a playoff team trading for Robby that will draft late in the round) or an early 4th, possibly a conditional pick (a 4th that could become a 3rd based on certain conditions like playing time, stats, etc.)

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

still Robby's fault. He musta threatened to nut in Macc's coffee if he didnt draft a DL.

That's the real reason why Gase wasnt sitting next to Macc during the draft, It was Robby next to him making sure he drafted a DT with the 3rd pick and a 3rd round Pass rusher who couldnt even make it out of preseason. 

Cuz you know, we got the franchise QB, you dont need anything else. 

You know sh*t is bad when folks were okay with Crowder being the "upgrade" to the receiving group. Im not even going to touch the Oline. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, RobR said:

Please. You're propping up two scrubs that more than likely will be onto another team next year or out of the league. 

Maybe someone will offer us a pick for Vyncint Smith. LOL

So you know that Anderson isn’t going to be on another team next yr? 

Funny I’m sure many here called Anderson a scrub too until he was given a legit chance. 

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Based on what we're seeing with guys like Sanu and Emmanuel Sanders I'd guess it's something like a late 3rd (assuming it's a playoff team trading for Robby that will draft late in the round) or an early 4th, possibly a conditional pick (a 4th that could become a 3rd based on certain conditions like playing time, stats, etc.)

I think you're in the ballpark although Sanu and Sanders have been around for a long time. I also don't know if Sanders has any future ties into his contract.....I know Sanu has another year. Robby will be a FA so that could hurt his value.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, CTM said:

You nitwit. He just hit him on a 92 TD last week which set the tone for the rest of the 1/2. The rest of the season is going to look more like the Dallas game than the Pats game just based on level of competition.

And besides, what do you think you are getting in return? I'm not sure about letting him walk for a 3rd, are you?

He's on the stupidest crusade I've ever seen...  lets sell all our good players for pennies on the dollars because we might land players who hopefully be as good as the players we trade someday..  overwhelming odds are they WON'T be, but they might...

We can absorb the loss of Leonard at the right price because we have quality depth but to trade our best WR and leave Darnold with DT and Crowder is so idiotic it makes my head hurt. 

Only thing worth considering is a 1st OR a 2nd and 5th..  something like that. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Either get back a minimum of a 2nd rounder, or just extend the f***ing guy already.

As much as there is lacking to Robby's game, and there certainly is, the dude caught a 90 yd TD a week ago, who else are we going to get to replace that in the meantime? A washed up Demaryius Thomas? Our tiny slot receiver? Our f***ing running back? It's not enough that Sam does not have anyone who can block for him, let's start taking away some of his weapons, too. (inb4 lol at calling Robby a "weapon")

Oh, right, I forgot. We've got the immortal Vyncint f***ing Smith.

Nvm. I guess we're good. Let's trade him for a conditional 5th that can escalate into blow jobs and crystal meth for Gase to snort.

Josh Malone too. You left out Josh Malone.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Let's trade him for a conditional 5th that can escalate into blow jobs and crystal meth for Gase to snort.

now we're talking! Bravo! That's a post of the year candidate, imho.

https://videos.pond5.com/man-snorting-cocaine-or-meth-footage-005500751_main_xl.mp4

1 hour ago, Team archer said:

If we get rid of robby which im 100% positive we dont, commence the tank, because it makes our already sh*t offense sh*ttier

A week ago Robby caught a 92 yarder for a Td. There are few WRs who are as good a deep threat as Robby. It’s not all his fault that this team doesn’t get it to him enough. So I wouldn’t take the compensation which isn’t going to be that much and I try to re-sign him. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, C Mart said:

So you know that Anderson isn’t going to be on another team next yr? 

Funny I’m sure many here called Anderson a scrub too until he was given a legit chance. 

Anderson was good out of the gates as an UDFA. Many here, right in this thread are still calling him a scrub, even though he's not.

The two guys you brought up are worthless bottom of the roster trash that we picked up in season for zero compensation. Big difference. If we end up replacing Robby with Smith or Malone....all I can say is good luck to Darnold. You know the guy we're trying to build a roster around.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Look at that cut !!!! He runs better routes than Robbie

Went to a better college than Robbie too

Wayne Chrebet best UDFA ever signed by the NY Jets Robby Anderson couldn't wear Chrebet's dirty jockstrap. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

Anderson was good out of the gates as an UDFA. Many here, right in this thread are still calling him a scrub, even though he's not.

The two guys you brought up are worthless bottom of the roster trash that we picked up in season for zero compensation. Big difference. If we end up replacing Robby with Smith or Malone....all I can say is good luck to Darnold. You know the guy we're trying to build a roster around.

You could be right. But their talents are similar. Pretty sure they both can run a 9 route too. 

Losing Anderson the final 10 games is not going to break Darnold. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Without knowing the compensation they are talking about coming back really can’t have a real discussion.

lol yeah bc that's what we do here

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sorry, I didn't know.

Dear gawd. Incarcerated boob...

considering the eagles were, reportedly interested in Anderson last yr at the deadline is it really a stretch to now say multiple teams have a interest with all the teams reportedly looking for WRs. That’s some breaking news. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He is our best offensive player.  No way are we trading him.

Ok then

7 minutes ago, C Mart said:

You could be right. But their talents are similar. Pretty sure they both can run a 9 route too. 

Losing Anderson the final 10 games is not going to break Darnold. 

Their talents are not similar.....otherwise you wouldn't be able to get them for nothing. One is still on the practice squad FFS.

Just now, RobR said:

Their talents are not similar.....otherwise you wouldn't be able to get them for nothing. One is still on the practice squad FFS.

Ok. 

25 minutes ago, Pac said:

Only thing worth considering is a 1st OR a 2nd and 5th..  something like that. 

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I think there is zero chance he gets a 3rd round comp contract so I would do that all day

+ even if he did there's a decent chance Yets will be active enough in free agency to neutralize the deal.

I get it the idea, my overriding concern is making a bad offense worse. Darnold doesn't have enough time under center to spend this season developing even worse habits without it gravely impacting his tenure here.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Wayne Chrebet best UDFA ever signed by the NY Jets Robby Anderson couldn't wear Chrebet's dirty jockstrap. 

^And this guy knows, because he's actually worn Chrebet's dirty jockstrap.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sorry, I didn't know.

I guess this means absolutely no one has contacted the Jets about Robby Anderson.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Ok. 

You have a strange infatuation with bottom of the roster players that never amount to anything. One or two years from now no one will even remember a Josh Malone or Smith, yet you think they can possibly replace Anderson because they ran fast.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

on his face

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you.

Word.. Sure fire sign we may need to rethink our position on this one.  Of course Smash is on the other side so they neutralize one another.

A 1st is a no brainer. A second is as well unless it's from a SB level team and then something like 2 and 5th as pachole mentioned

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

on his face

Image result for goofy  laughing gifs

40 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Either get back a minimum of a 2nd rounder, or just extend the f***ing guy already.

As much as there is lacking to Robby's game, and there certainly is, the dude caught a 90 yd TD a week ago, who else are we going to get to replace that in the meantime? A washed up Demaryius Thomas? Our tiny slot receiver? Our f***ing running back? It's not enough that Sam does not have anyone who can block for him, let's start taking away some of his weapons, too. (inb4 lol at calling Robby a "weapon")

Oh, right, I forgot. We've got the immortal Vyncint f***ing Smith.

Nvm. I guess we're good. Let's trade him for a conditional 5th that can escalate into blow jobs and crystal meth for Gase to snort.

This is exactly it... You hold him unless you get a great deal... Trading away assets just to trade them away is pointless