still love this team

Vader

New England is sick and their D is sick. Their OL is sick and Tom Brady is Sick. BB is sick. Gisele is sick. Robert Kraft is sick and Foxboro is sick.

Only way to even begin being competitive is getting rid of Brady. He’s a surgeon. Closest we have come was with Rex. Sadly.

Now, even without Brady, the D is stacked. 

Jets are an upstart. Yes, any given Sunday. Just not now, and not against the Pats. It’s boring. It’s unending. It’s torture. It’s reality. 

Unfortunately there’s no Jets equivalent to LFGM this year.

I will always be a Jet, although team wise this is a god awful team. There isn’t much hope for the future, and the supposed franchise QB sh*t the bed worse than my wildest nightmares. 

Any given Sunday B.S, we beat a banged up Dallas team, and almost blow a big lead with that. 

Only thing that may bring me even a flicker of joy is, Brady May leave The Pats in the off season (please be true).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I will always be a Jet, although team wise this is a god awful team. There isn’t much hope for the future, and the supposed franchise QB sh*t the bed worse than my wildest nightmares. 

Any given Sunday B.S, we beat a banged up Dallas team, and almost blow a big lead with that. 

Only thing that may bring me even a flicker of joy is, Brady May leave The Pats in the off season (please be true).

Wouldn’t it be the way if Brady leaves in off season and Belichick tanks 2020 to get Trevor Lawrence beginning a new dynasty. Brady probably comes in as a “consultant” for $10M a year to pay him back for years of playing under fair market value and help develop Lawrence.

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Wouldn’t it be the way if Brady leaves in off season and Belichick tanks 2020 to get Trevor Lawrence beginning a new dynasty. Brady probably comes in as a “consultant” for $10M a year to pay him back for years of playing under fair market value and help develop Lawrence.

That would be very Jetsy, though the D will carry them to a a few wins. Besides the Jets are so bad we aren’t beating anyone anytime soon.

The Monday night game will define the season. Bill Belichick’s revenge must be complete now. He gave us a beat down we won’t forget in a hurry. This damaged the whole team.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Trevor Lawrence has leveled off he definitely gotta cut the turnovers down .. nobody is tanking for him. Especially when guys like Justin fields have been lighting it up .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scoop24 said:

Trevor Lawrence has leveled off he definitely gotta cut the turnovers down .. nobody is tanking for him. Especially when guys like Justin fields have been lighting it up .

I think NFL scouts and GMs will become obsessed by his measurables. He is from a football cyborg factory.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I think we, collectively as a fanbase, have battered spouse syndrome where we keep going back to our abuser Sunday after Sunday thinking they'll stop treating us horribly.

Speak for yourself. The last time I bought into this team was after trouncing previously undefeated TN in 2008 to get to 8-3,  after a week of mild optimism we saw them get killed at home by Denver on thier way to losing 4 out of last 5 and missing playoffs 

8 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

That's the part of this that really has me upset.  Getting beat up by the Pats is nothing new, I can live with that...

It's how bad Sam was that is so frustrating - I was soooo high on him, just thought he was simply better than that on so many levels - above having a game like that.

It was such a bad performance that I really have to question if he's a capable franchise QB.  I know it's one game but it so mind boggling bad I'm just not sure what to think.  Not giving up on him yet but that was rough.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

That would be very Jetsy, though the D will carry them to a a few wins. Besides the Jets are so bad we aren’t beating anyone anytime soon.

The Monday night game will define the season. Bill Belichick’s revenge must be complete now. He gave us a beat down we won’t forget in a hurry. This damaged the whole team.

Maybe not, lets see how we play going forward as there are 10 games left. Thought about something that maybe wasn't mentioned, but this may have been a major revenge game for BB against Gase for Gase's fluke play last year that beat the Pats when Gronk couldn't make a game saving tackle.