Jets Feel NFL Films Did Sam Dirty

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

I would never want my QB mic’d up.  Why should I trust NFL Films to keep that audio private?  Too much strategy is talked about by the QB and coaches during the game.  I would never want that stuff recorded.  

Especially if that audio is going to be released in ‘real time’. It’s stupid. 

2 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Not for a single second did I take that to mean anything except that he was confused by the disguised coverages and he thought he was seeing blitzers coming that really weren’t; i.e., ghosts. I didn’t even think there was an alternate way to take that term.

It really was no big deal what he said.  I think it's actually a reasonable way of expressing frustration that he's missing things. 

• Upvote 1

just to be clear the jets are on National Tv and the league is going to get their pound of entertainment flesh one way or the other

they couldn't even score a damn point

the Jets were done dirty because they are dirty and the league is trying to make money 

if you aren't going to be competitive, you are going to be a laughing stock

either way Woody gets paid the exact same 

and Adam Gase doesn't hold himself accountable for anything 

that's the problem dude not the f-ing decision to mic Darnold 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

I would never want my QB mic’d up.  Why should I trust NFL Films to keep that audio private?  Too much strategy is talked about by the QB and coaches during the game.  I would never want that stuff recorded.  

Yup. And I read yesterday that Aaron Rodgers declined to be mic’d up several times because he thought it was too invasive 

6 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

It really was no big deal what he said.  I think it's actually a reasonable way of expressing frustration that he's missing things. 

Yes but we have dumbasses out there who don’t understand the phrase and really think he’s spooked out to play football ??‍♂️