Record after the Next 7 games: @Jax, @Mia, NY, @Wash, Oak, @Cin, Mia

Mike135

Record after the Next 7 games: @Jax, @Mia, NY, @Wash, Oak, @Cin, Mia  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Come week 15, what will the Jets record be?

they beat Miami but only once

just wait until this team loses to Miami a team spending 80 mil less on players ... that will be the actual low point of the season 

they might eek one out against Washington 

they are bad as F right now 

3-10? 4-9 maybe if someone looks past them like Dallas did 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2

I voted 8-5, because I am never overly positive on these sort of polls, and the Jets fail to live up to my meager expectations anyway - so why the hell not?

In all seriousness, this is the correct answer:

8 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

However many games we need to win to save Gase’s job and keep us from scouting next year’s crop of quarterbacks.

I was not very confident that the Jets were going to be able to beat the Pats so, for me, the same way I saw it play out before the Pats game. Barring any new high impact injuries, the Jets can still win 7 games. That's being optimistic but still realistic. I mean, they can still win 10 and make the playoff but I don;t see them beating the Ravens in Baltimore and the Bills will be a VERY tough game in Buffalo. Then, of course, the Jags game coming up won't be easy. So assuming they win the rest, thats 7 wins. And you really can't assume they will win the rest. They face teams that are not very good but bad teams still win sometimes.  

Hard to pick which are W's tbqh, but 4-9 seems about right.

Take one from Miami at least (Win #2).

Take one of either Giants or Redskins (Win #3).

And maybe a fluke additional win or a sweep of on-purpose-tanking Miami?  For win #4.

So yeah, 3 wins at that point is likely.  4 possible.  Hard to see more today.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, GKnight83 said:

I will go with 7-6.  This is a very favorable stretch of games.

This makes sense until you realize that every team on the schedule sees the Jets in the exact same fashion. 

We are one of the bad teams in the league. Bad teams take turns losing to each other. They usually don't win 6 out of 7 games. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Jax will be tough. All others are winnable. That’s if they okay we’ll and we know how that goes.

The Raiders are blowing the Jets out of their own stadium.   You will see what a real offense line looks like.( still haven’t  yet been able to put out their starting offense line- getting close).  Raiders three headed Te corps( Waller , Moreau , And Carrier)  is lethal.  Jets lbs, and safeties are losing those matchups all day,

Josh Jacobs like he has all year is running the football down the Jets throat.( Jet front seven Is no match for the Raiders offense line.     Raiders Wr which is hurting right now is massive. 6’4 205 Tyrell Williams , M Ateman 6’4 215 , Zay Jones 6’2 205 , Keelan Doss 6’3 215.

Sam Darnold going to be crying he’s seeing dead pirates.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

We get a bump if Gase is fired and GW named interim HC, other wise 3-10.  We really need to make a change and Gase is the perfect googly eyed mofo to go.

Pretty much this is how we run the table

If we don’t fire Gase after the loss in JAX FUGGEDABOUTIT

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You’re hoping to fire the head coach after one year AND draft Jake Fromm at #3 to compete with Darnold? That’s ambitious 

More ambitious than retaining Gase, spending the 1 on the best available OG, and hoping that next year will look any different?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

They’ll win 3 of the next 7.  

This was my feel.  Hard to predict which 3 they win, but will find 3 out of the 7 to win.  That is a post-NE pessimistic view.  If they get their act together maybe its 4/7, so their record will be 4-9 or 5-8.