Will Gase be fired after we get blown out in JAX?

Philc1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Look I’ll admit it I initially supported the Gase hire.  I wanted McCarthy but Gase seemed like a reasonable second choice

The guy just is not an NFL head coach.  I’m not sure how he had some success in Miami but I just don’t see a competent coach there

I could've written your post word for word. It's exactly how I felt and feel. 

gase apologists must feel awfully stupid these days-the mere fact that any person thought Gase was a good hire over McCarthy should get another hobby -you defended him over and over again but he is exactly what Miami thought he was.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, funaz said:

All these gase posts are rediculous. He is not getting fired this year in season. There isn't anything he could do to get fired so stop wishing.

We are a team devoid of talent. We may be lacking a QB and definitely don't have an online. Gase gets two years minimum regardless of record

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Should they bring Sanchez back?

15 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

Only a fool thought Gase was going to be successful. The Johnsons are the real issue with your team. As long as Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber are running the show, the Jets will remain a laughingstock...

Absolutely 100% right