Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Joe W. Namath

Darnold in padded shoes. Mosely injury worse then originally thought.

Recommended Posts

With Mosley inevitably going on the IR we might as well sign some available D help thats available. 

Shane Ray-Nick Perry etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been a nightmare season with all the injuries yet every time I watch a game all they talk about is the other teams injuries, lol. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Gase acknowledged a few weeks ago that Mosley's injury was more significant than first thought, and the linebacker spent the past several weeks working his way back to practice. He declared last week that he was playing against New England unless he got hurt, but said after the game he was feeling effects of the injury a bit.

To be clear - no one (other than a troll account w/no source in a different thread) has reported that Mosely re-injured himself during the game. The "injury more significant than first though" thing is old news. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't make this stuff up. First he misses a month with mono and now he's missing time because he needs a pedicure. 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I like it when people on the internet act like they're tougher than actual NFL players.

NFL QBs are some of the toughest guys on the planet. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Gase spoke to the media Tuesday and said that Darnold had one of his toenails removed after suffering an injury in Monday’s 33-0 loss to the Patriots. Gase expects Darnold to be fine and should be able to practice this week in preparation for the Jaguars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

NFL QBs are some of the toughest guys on the planet. 

This reminded me of this video

btw, most people posting on here would probably curl up into the fetal position and whimper for their mothers with an NFL defensive linemen barreling down on them. Tom Shane is probably the only exception.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s so awesome that they make anti-ghost shoes. You have to appreciate Nike’s innovation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Huh? This doesn't say anything new about Mosley... He said that the last few weeks that it was worse then originally thought... They thought it was a 2-4 weeks injury... He came back after 6... still doesn't look the same but its not saying he reinjured it or not.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We've got some Jets fans who need to be in padded rooms.

wait, you guys aren't?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's a sports hernia CJ will be done for the year. 

Don't shoot the messenger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

This guy injures toenails. 

Occupational hazard with grappling. Depending on what happened you might be able to keep the nail but that takes a lot of tape and care. If this becomes an actual thing for the rest of the year with Darnold I wouldn't be shocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Occupational hazard with grappling. Depending on what happened you might be able to keep the nail but that takes a lot of tape and care. If this becomes an actual thing for the rest of the year with Darnold I wouldn't be shocked.

while this is undoubtedly true and toenails are serious situations

it's a boy who cried ghost situation... especially after the mono 

#ghostsplaining 

#worstseasonever

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

See you in 2020 Mosley.  What a waste of money 

Give me your bitcoin account. I’ll help with rent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bitonti said:

while this is undoubtedly true and toenails are serious situations

it's a boy who cried ghost situation... especially after the mono 

#ghostsplaining 

#worstseasonever

Conspiracy theories about Darnold NOT having mono? You've been reading @T0mShane for too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Conspiracy theories about Darnold NOT having mono? You've been reading @T0mShane for too long.

oh no he got mono 

and I blame him for that too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Adam Gase spoke to the media Tuesday and said that Darnold had one of his toenails removed after suffering an injury in Monday’s 33-0 loss to the Patriots. Gase expects Darnold to be fine and should be able to practice this week in preparation for the Jaguars.

What Gase didn't say is that they called in Rex Ryan to do the procedure.  Unfortunately, he got so excited that he wouldn't let go of Sam's foot after the nail was removed and the aides had to forceably remove Rex from the room.  In addition, he stole the removed toenail and took it home.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Huh? This doesn't say anything new about Mosley... He said that the last few weeks that it was worse then originally thought... They thought it was a 2-4 weeks injury... He came back after 6... still doesn't look the same but its not saying he reinjured it or not.

Yea - this misleading thread title should be changed ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

See you in 2020 Mosley.  What a waste of money 

Measly will be hurt next season too, Herndon and he probably workout together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Padded shoes so the spooks can’t hear his footsteps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Adam Gase spoke to the media Tuesday and said that Darnold had one of his toenails removed after suffering an injury in Monday’s 33-0 loss to the Patriots. Gase expects Darnold to be fine and should be able to practice this week in preparation for the Jaguars.

He shouldn’t have bit down when his foot was in his mouth during the ghost comment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, paulyjet said:

I'm almost done with Sam.

Sad to say. 

 

And, I'm already done with this HC.

😔

A fan like you deserves a sh!t franchise to root for. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...